EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wireless Remote Control

Looking for a solution to wirelessly shoot off camera (EOS 5D MkIV) and to control aperture, ISO, shutter etc. and to view results on iPad. Have read about Camranger and Canon Connect, but reviews on both solutions are mixed.

Need Suggestions for EOS Utility

My Canon EOS Rebel SL2/200D only displays a laptop when connected to my PC, it's also detected by my PC, EOS Utility can access the camera but as soon As I turn on the camera to video mode This screen is displayed, the Miror also goes up then drops...

163300597_480254449999426_6582688275105288151_n.jpg
BearMc19 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon camera refuses to open files

two days ago when I was plugging up my canon into my computer the files for Canon opened and I could look at the pictures I have taken. now today when i try to plug it up, the computer goes to "set up device" instead of opening the file name for the ...

Video Button Doesn't Work

Hi everyone. I recently bought a new EOS M200, and when I push the red video button, nothing happens. It's as if the button is dead.  How do I activate this button? Please help. I need to record video with this camera. 

aaronpc by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

godox x1tc remote triggering

Hi.  i shoot real estate and need to trigger the x1tc from rooms adjacent to my camera location.  how can i do this.  i have so far not found a wifi trigger i can carry with me to do this. the camera connect app on my iphone is cumbersome to say the ...

kirtg1 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon Rebel T6s crops images?

Canon Rebel T6s crops images? Camera : Canon Rebel T6sLens : Canon EF-S 18-135mmFile : CR2 RAW fileRatio : 3:2Images are cropped both both the top & bottom sides.Is this the camera's original design? or an issue?Thank you.Dianoban

未命名.jpg
Dianoban by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 1DX Mark II power from AC instead of battery

Hi, I have been trying to find a way to power the camera using AC instead of using the battery.  I found other suppliers that appear to have products to do this, but the reviews seem to indicate that they don't work. Does Canon make such a product fo...

3dmaxer by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! EOS 5D Mark IV battery drain

Question I just bought the new 5D and notice that when I pick up the camera to use it the camera battery is completely drained even if I turned it of the day before. I know it's not the battery I have the 80d as a back up camera and it works fine in ...

Reb4370 by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Basic newb question-Sorry.....

So, Canon EOS M50. Rode Videomic pro+............My issues are with the Webcam driver. It IS installed properly. uing USb EOS Utility connects and works perfectly. But I cannot get the webcam utility to OPEN. All camera does is connect to PC. BTW, I ...

Rebel T5: Grainy pictures

Hello,I am a food photographer and I just bought this Canon Rebel T5. I wondered why my photos are still grainy although I tried a lower ISO. For an example, I will show both original and after edit photos. If you zoom in you can see the grains in bo...

IMG_2010.jpg IMG_2010-2.jpg
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements