EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! EOS R5 How to Configure Dual Memory Slots

I've just received my Canon R5 and cannot figure out how to configure the CFexpress card to store Raw and the SD card for JPG's? It keeps storing them together and I can't understand the printed manual or the expanded PDF manual? I have a 128Gb CFexp...

EOS M50 - Change ISO using dial?

Hello Canon community.  I want to be able to change the functino of the front dial from changing the shutter speed to instead change the ISO. This is currently possible by first pressing the M-Fn key, but does anybody know if it's possible to skip pr...

frebys by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS R5 Connectivity Issue

Hi guys, My EOS R5 cannot connect to any device (Macbook, iPhone, iPad) to transfer images.When it is connected to Macbook the EOS Utility 3 does not recognize it. Even sometimes EOS Utility 3 recognized it the error occurs during starting transferri...

oruilio by Contributor
  • 68 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! Bluetooth Connect to iPhone & iPad

Is there any way to connect via bluetooth to both, but not simultaneously, an iPad and iPhone? I have successfully connected to my iPad. At this point the camera, EOS Rebel T7i, shows the "pairing" selection greyed out.  Thanks in advance.

Resolved! overheating Rebel T6i & T7i

Hi.  I volunteer at a genealogical society and we use a Rebel T6i and a Rebel T7i to photograph all sorts of material.  We used to do this with Manual Focus but lately we have had the cameras set to Auto Focus.  We always use Live View and the camera...

Screen Shot on EOS Rebel T5

So this may be all my fault.  I was getting reaquainted with my Canon Rebel.  This model has both the eye piece and screen.  I was switching back and forth between using the eye piece and the screen.  A white box appeared on the scree and simultaneou...

Jshscuba by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon R5 - EVF blanking out

Good day I have had really good luck with my new R5 until I attended a couple air shows. When I attempt to track jet fighters the EVF blanks out periodically when I attempt to track the fast moving air craft as they cross in front of me. Getting a bi...

Jakte by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Mirror lock-up in T7?

Hello all, I've recently gotten back into photography as a hobby after being away from it for a lot of years. I picked up a Rebel T7 2-lens kit (plus I still have a couple of lenses from the past) and have read the manual twice, but still might have ...

MacroDave by Contributor
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS RP - HDMI Output Not Working

Hi -- I have an EOS RP that I bought a little over a year ago and to be honest I have been totally disappointed with this camera. I had an issue with the batteries draining overnight when left in the camera. I sent the camera in for repair and the pr...

rwmorey by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

NOOB new camera advice needed please.

Hi everyone, been out of the Rebel world for a while, but looking to get back in.   Would love some guidance please on which camera to get, here is what I'm trying to achieve. . My 13 year old Son just started a digital photography/video editing clas...

R6 AF setup for video

Hey guys,I'm interested in knowing whether there is any work around to be able to switch to video mode without starting AF instantly, but being able to start AF during the recording without going back to the menu (to enable continous af from the menu...

kinigowe by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements