EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS R5 image sharpness

using canon R5 on manual, electronic shutter, exp 1/4000 @ f 5,0 ,AI SERVO, ENLARGED + AF ZONE .,CLARITY ++. 400 2.8 WITH 1.4 TELE CON , all tracking functions all the way to  the right. using in daylight. need tack sharp images enlarged to 30 by 40...

Learning to use the T7

Wife is having lunch with friends, nothing on TV and the puppies are nestled on their private pillow. So what to do? After checking emails, I pulled up the PDF with the T7 manual and decided to browse the contents and learn something. There was a rep...

iPhone connection troubles with EOS Rebel T7

I'm using an iPhone Xr with the latest firmware 15.6.1, connecting to an EOS Rebel T7 in camera access point mode.My problem is that the phone keeps dropping the wifi connection to the camera.This seems to be because the phone views the network as ha...

cb4242 by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

70d service manual needed

Hi, I've got a broken 70d that I need to take apart and fix, but cant seem to find the service manual anywhere. I've used the service manuals to fix my 400d and 40d previously and assumed the 70d manual would be online but cant seem to find it anywhe...

7dmkii Main Board Battery Switch

Good day,my 7dmkii recently stopped turning on. The local repair shop says its the battery switch on the main board that needs replacing. Unfortunately this part is not available in Trinidad where I am from. Does anyone know if this is a part that ca...

Canon T2i wireless shutter release

Hi All,I just purchased a Vello Freewave Plus wireless shutter release.  My only issue with it and my T2i is that there is a 10 second delay from when I press the remote shutter release and when the camera fire.  I believe it's something to do with t...

Gerryyy by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

High-speed display in R6

Hello, I am using R6 with my EF 70-200 is ii lens and official adapter. However, High Speed Display is not available with EF lens even with adapter. Is there any way I can work around it beside buying another RF lens? I shoot sports so this feature i...

alvinguo by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS R10 AF Tracking Question

I have a questionI too leave my camera in Servo mode and use BBF, but I have never used AF tracking.If I use tracking, and I take my thumb off the AF/ON button, and I'm in Servo mode, does the camera continue to track and focus on a moving subject?Do...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements