EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R5 Intervalometer - why 99 shots maximum?

I'm using my R5 to take raw images for time-lapse video. I'd like to use the camera's internal intervalometer, but its counter is limited to two digits, or a maximum of 99 images. Is there a reason for this limit? Having a 3, or even 4 digit counter ...

jshirth by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

1dx mark II

Shooting large jpegs about 13 per shot, after I got home and put them on the computer noticed that about half way through my shoot the the megapixels were cut to half the original size then halved again to about 3.5 They stayed that way for the rest ...

TONY1900 by Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Videos with my T7

Pondering doing some videos and would like some advice from the community. The manual says to use a certain memory card and have no problem with that...except where to find one. Any advice is appreciated.

EOS R Focus Point Always Moves on Touch

The focus point on the EOS R moves whenever I touch anywhere on the touch screen when I am not looking through the viewfinder. This results in inadverent touches on the screen changing the focus point. I have Touch and Drag disabled, but it still mov...

mikul by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Timer

Hello,I'm a newbie with the T7. I'm trying to set the self-timer but am getting frustrated. I've gone to youtube and found that no one is using the same camera as me, as the buttons are different spots, but I think I've figured that out. I am able to...

Resolved! R5/EF Adapter compatibility

Hello, I have the EOS R5 with a Canon Mount EF Adapter and a 70-300mm 5.6L IS USM lens. I need to know it the Canon 1.4x extender will work with this configuration?  I hope so otherwise I will have to sell the 300 and buy the 100-400.Thank you for yo...

drodow by Apprentice
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon EOS 4000D takes photos on its own

Hello everyone, I am new here, so hopefully you can help me. I have been using Canon 4000D for the past six months. I use 18-55mm and 75-300m lenses.  Today I was taking photos during a soccer game, and as it was raining, so it get wet. Later on, my ...

amarildo by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Camera not focusing.

My camera all of a sudden will not focus into anything I’m not sure if I hit a certain setting that would change that or if something happened to my lens. I thought I would try this out before calling to send it in! Thank you in advance!

T7 battery grip

I just purchased a Rebel T7 and I am trying to find a battery grip for it. I have been able to find third party battery grips for T7i but nothing for a T7. Is there a technical difference between the T7 and T7i such that make it incompatible? Any hel...

ddaydan by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements