EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File Conversion - HEIF to JPEG

I just purchased a new R6 and watched a tutorial regarding camera set up.  In the video the 'expert' strongly recommended setting the camera to record images in HEIF (HIF) format instead of JPG.  My first outing created a few hundred files that I now...

EOS R histogram

I like to use the histogram in the EVF and on the back screen. Is there a possibility to "shrink" the histogram somehow? It is realy very big compared to thehistogram in my Fuji X series camera.

ThomasW by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon R3 Overheats Taking Stills

I have a new Canon R3, and it overheated and shut itself down while shooting stills in single shot mode. CPS told me they had never heard of this. The tech I talked to send I could send it back to Canon, but they were unlikely to reproduce the issue ...

EOS-1D X Custom White Balance Question

Using my 1DX, I can set up a custom white balance (CWB) and I can reference a picture taken for such CWB. I am trying to understand if I use the Photovision Calibration Target (White, Gray, Black) and checking my histogram for 3 distinct peaks, is my...

ivelazco by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS Rebel T6 not connecting to Windows 10

Hiya! recently I've attempted to connect my Rebel T6 camera to my computer using the Mini USB to USB cord. Unfortunately, my computer didn't recognize my camera, even after installing new firmware for the camera, installing updated versions of EOS Ca...

Kyle1 by Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Understanding Camera Error Codes

Description Learn about error codes that may be displayed on your camera’s LCD when there is an error. This post includes information and next steps for codes Err 01, 02, 04, 05, 06, 10, 20,30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, and 99. What you see When there is a...

G0160563.gif err99.jpg

Cold tone photos

Hi all, I have recently been handed back my EOS 5D mark iii from my son, as he has down graded to the EOS 60D, as he couldn't get on with it. And for some reason now, every shot (including automatic) they all come out with a cold/dark tone.I reset th...

Cannon connect new option (password)

Hello I've been using my canon 1300d for many years now, downloading thousands of photos, but today it's asking for a password, which I have never had to input before, I haven't downloaded new software on camera. I'm using a Samsung galaxy s21 ultra ...

johnjcb1 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Err20 with a difference

Hi community,Have a 5d III that locks up with an err20. But when I rest it a few weeks, it will surprisingly work again, and will fire for a few sessions, before locking, like its draining power..It still has a <<50K shutter count, has never been wat...

Puds71 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 6D II Exposure Compensation / AEB Problem

New 6D, Mark II.  When I open the the Expo.com//AEB Setting and push "Set" when the second menu appears the +/- key and "+" arrow markers are grayed out.  When I turn the dial behind the shutter button, only the "second" set of vertical lines appear....

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements