EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

750d won’t upload

Hi there, just came back from holiday and tried to upload my pics from my Canon 750d to my computer but to no avail, for some reason the computer is not picking it up at all. I tried my 650 and that was fine and I transferred the card and that worked...

EOS M200 lense jammed

Hello! I recently dropped my EOS M200 camera while the lens was zoomed out. It's now stuck in the middle position and a bit off kilter. I am unable to zoom in or out. The rest of the camera works just fine. Does anyone have any at home solutions to f...

Help! Rebel EOS T7 is very blurry!

Hi there,I put a lense on my camera then took it off and put the original lense back on then all of a sudden the picture became very blurry. I didn’t change anything from when it previously was working. AF is on and when I tap the shutter to focus it...

Resolved! Viewfinder goes black

I have a Canon EOS RP. Today when I went to use it, no image showed up on the viewfinder or back screen until I pressed the shutter button half way. Then the image went away in a fraction of a second. If I go ahead and press all the way, it takes a p...

Jim_C by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Maximizing R6 Capabilities/Features

I upgraded from the M50 to R6, and want to make the most out of the new camera.I am a beginner photographer and only ever play with the ISO, Aperture and Shutter Speed. I mostly take pictures of people, events, and food.Are there concepts or guides I...

gray6 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! EOS 40D

I have a Canon A1 with several lens that I would like to use on my EOS 40D.  Does Canon or any other reputable company make an adapter?  If so, where can I purchase one. Thank you, George

External Mic auto mode vs movie mode

I'm using a shotgun mic on my M50 Markii.  All of the videos I have seen state that you must use the movie mode so that you can set levels.  When I do, I notice that I have to raise the gain considerably in the manual setting.  My question is, why is...

Boni by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements