EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera Connect cellphone download folder?

I recently installed the Canon Camera Connect app on my cellphone to be able to download pictures, and I'm curious if there is somewhere in the app to designate a specific folder on the phone to download them into?At the moment, when I start the app ...

Resolved! 101EOSSD

I transferred images to my lap top. To review the folder the images come up as an 101EOS5D(1) and upward

derz1 by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

90D Autofocus

Has the 90 d for a while now and have had really good results until recently. I shoot birds in flight mostly and have noticed the 90d has really slowed down in acquiring and focusing on bird. All settings are the same as they where when te 90d would ...

chief by Rising Star
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! EOS 80D WiFi Connection issue

Hi.Really need help with my issue.I connected with my camera to the wifi (EOS Utility mode). Router lists this device as connected. But EOS Utility not showing this device in list so I can't connect Camera to PC.Any help would be appreciated.Thanks.

ikovalyov by Contributor
  • 49 replies
  • 2 likes

Odd R5 behavior

I can't figure out if this is a lens problem, an adapter problem, or a camera problem. Canon R5 (latest firmware 1.5.2) + RF-EF adapter + EF L 70-200 f.28With the above combination the lens has a lot of trouble finding focus, that's if it actually st...

Resolved! Canon T3i not powering on

I have a Canon T3i which doesn't seem to power on. First off I have a battery grip that holds two batteries. One battery is the original Canon battery and the other is an Anker aftermarket battery. When I put either battery into my camera directly, n...

canonaac by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

What is wrong with my canon R?

Hey everyone. I'd love some feedback on this issue, as I am completely out of ideas.I am trying to find the shutter count on my camera, but every time I try connecting my camera to a 3rd party app on my windows desktop, the program wont connect to th...

Usapin by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Rebel t7 video

I just purchased a rebel t7. It has video capabilities and I there's not a whole lot in the book about doing videos. And I'm wondering how can I get it to so that I can take the video through the viewfinder. Doing the video using the screen doesn't h...

Photo or format issues with new M50

Good day everyone. I have a new M50 Mark II.  I had formatted the SD card.  At least I think so. I took a few pictures outside for practice and when I had put the SD card into a reader into a MacBook, none of the pictures showed up.  It was just a bl...

Resolved! canon eos m50 mark ii vs nikon d5600

Hey all looking for some advice, I am looking to buy a camera to take some family shots and to be used as a hobby taking pics of scenery. I have narrowed it down to 2 cameras but unsure which is best. I have never owned a DSLR or mirrorless camera be...

ceva156 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements