EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! EOS focus issue

The single focus point in the view finder drops slightly diagonally right from centre and needs to be corrected by pressing the trash button. Note, this happens when the touch screen is closed. I've had the camera for around 6 months and it has only ...

switching to mirrorless

Have any of you made this switch and had a surprise? Some experience or a difference between DSLR and Mirrorless that you weren't aware of that might influence the decision in either direction to switch from DSLR or stay?

Resolved! R5 Multi-person portrait focusing

Greetings, I only ever shoot individual portraits but have an upcoming assignment for a three person portrait shoot. How do I set focusing so that all three faces are in focus? Thank you in advance. 

Jebez by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Rebel T7I - No Wifi Connection

I need some advice.  Every time I try to connect my phone to the camera’s WiFi to download photos it says that the camera’s WiFi has no internet connection.  I’ve reset the camera WiFi, my phone and the camera and still can’t figure it out.  Thanks! ...

What is wrong with my canon R?

Hey everyone. I'd love some feedback on this issue, as I am completely out of ideas.I am trying to find the shutter count on my camera, but every time I try connecting my camera to a 3rd party app on my windows desktop, the program wont connect to th...

uzumi99 by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Camera zoomed in

Hello! I have a canon rebel t8i with a 50mm f/1.8 lens and the camera is zoomed in. I can’t figure out the setting to unzoom. Played around with ratio etc and nothing is working.

Mkg2135 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is my Canon M50 so zoomed in?

I am new to photography and have a Canon M50. It has a 50mm lens with an adapter. I can't find any zoom or no zoom modes on the camera but whenever I am in a room I have to stand right back or I just tried to take a photo of a house by standing 15 me...

pekoms by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements