EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon eos 90d vs canon rebel eos sl3

Hello everyone,I have an astrophotography related question.  I currently have a canon 6d and use a williams optics redcat 51 (250mm), but i am severely undersampled with this setup in regards to pixel scale.  Formula pixel scale: (pixel size/focal le...

Hero by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon EOS Rebel T3

My Canon EOS Rebel T3 HAS A PROBLEM. when I'm taking a shot of a place. when I'm clicking it takes too long to shoot or shot.it's like when I click it in 2 seconds it is black after it pops. but when I see the pic it's blurred. plsss help me.

ZhanChai by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Retro Camera Suggestion

This has been on my mind for years. I have shot canon for quite a while and plan on sticking but what I miss is the feel of my A-1. Fuji and now Nikon have a retro body, even the Sony have a retro style mirror box on top. What I would like to see is ...

77D: AF points in playback

I just received my new to me 77d. I do have af points display enabled. Yet, the af points are not showing up in playback.....I only seem to see the SF points displayed when I use AUTO mode. However, I use P or Av most of the time...and the af points ...

77d-1.jpg 77d2.jpg

IS with monopod

Hi folks. I am curious how people are setting IS and shutter speed when using a long telephoto and a monopod. I have used these settings with both mirrored and mirrrorless EOS cameras: IS at 1 or 2 (for moving subject), I have not used position 3 tha...

Resolved! Canon EOS Rebel SL3 USB not working

Hi, I'm trying to use my SL3 as a webcam with the EOS Webcam Utility, yet for some reason the camera won't even get recognized by my Windows 10 when using USB. Whenever I plug the USB the camera will freeze or will display "BUSY" whatever I try to do...

ramoses by Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Flash Question

True or false...............I had seen a lot of people talk about how once you put on a flash on the camera it makes your exposure brighter than it is. I didn't think this applied to me at the time BECAUSE I didn't have a flash on top of the camera.H...

Resolved! DSLR Backup

Heading out on vacation soon and won't have a computer with me, (not buying a new laptop right now).    How can I save / backup my pictures and take them home to load into my PC  ??Thanks ,   John  

JRDailey by Contributor
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon 90D

I'm ready to purchase a Canon 90D body with a Canon warranty from a reputable dealer. Seems that the only ones available are grey market (non Canon USA imports) at the moment with (non Canon) in store warranties available for purchase. Anyone have in...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements