EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drone tecnology

I did not attempt to fly one yet. But, I am dying to do one!  Do I need any special training before I can fly a drone? I askedBest drones guys, they said I don't need any particular special skill, they will send a manual with their product so that I...

Drone.jpg
flory by Occasional Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

80D Built In Flash Pops Up But Won't Fire

The built in flash on 80D pops up in Auto mode but won't fire.  I put "built in flash on" in the on mode and it will pop up but not fire.  I have been using 430EXIII RT and everything has been working fine.  Been shooting in P mode and built in flash...

Toznator by Occasional Contributor
  • 38 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Canon EOS 1D mkii N- Streak in images.

Hi guys so I bought a used 1D Mkii N off Adorama and it was given a V rating. Everything was fine out of the box until I took the test shot revealing this white streak in most pictures. I noticed it was less noticeable with a flash but after tossing ...

NATE2344.jpg NATE2505.jpg NATE2505-2.jpg NATE2350.jpg
JestoK3 by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

problem videoing on eos600d

hi hoping you can help.i have a canon eos600d.the picture taking is fine but i tried to take a video today and the following happened....put camera on movie mode, the pic through the lcd is very dark.the lights are on in the room.when we video the re...

Camera says it’s busy

I have a dsl D1200 camera and I take photos and then it will say busy, it’s so annoying as it will let me take some then says busy then I can take some again, HELP please x

Juice by Occasional Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

New to photogrphay

Good afternoon everybody.I’m not trying to be a troll, I am just curious if I made the right choice and what my next step should be. I am very eager to begin learning photography. I just bought the Canon EOS 80d and was wondering if this is a suitabl...

KrnlPanic by Occasional Contributor
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes