cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R10 - 0xc00d3e8c Error

stlwoodworking
Contributor

I have been using my R10 fine until last night. Now when I import from my card I get 0xc00d3e8c error and the only thing that shows up in my video editing software is the audio and no video at all. I am trying to figure out if I messed something up in my camera settings.

2 REPLIES 2

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

This is a codec error.  Simple to troubleshoot or resolve.

Do the files playback normally on your camera?

Can you download and play the video files on another computer?

If yes, then the issue is with the media player or computer.  A recent update, or maybe try a different program for playback.

If you cannot play files back either in camera or on another computer, then I would verify the health of my recording media.  Start by reformatting the card in camera and retesting. Also test with another card. 

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

I am able to play back on the camera and the y will only open in VLC. I have changed nothing and have been doing videos with it for YouTube for a while now and now all of a sudden They will not import into my editing software and I keep getting the error. I have tried a different care and I just do not know what else to do. 

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements