EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

30 minute limit. T7.

Hello everyone!, i'm new here but i'll make this as simple as possible.Has anyone had luck with any workaround for the auto shutoff "tax" feature in their EOS cameras?.I've been looking everywhere for anything to help avert this issue as i originally...

image.canon issues

Hi all I'm ready to rip my hair out over this crap, im trying to get the EOS web service set up, Ive created an account and selected my camera and each time i get stuck in a loop and after login it just loads the image.canon site and nothing happens....

The Infamous 1.6x Factor

Hi All,This is my first post to the Forum after it went to the new format.Because I am interested in the new R7, I was watching the short video about it by Rudy Winston, Canon’s guy. It was disappointing to hear him repeat that confusing, and inaccur...

AF assist beam with external flash and 80D

Hi all, I'm new here, but have had my 80D for about 5 years and really enjoy it.  I was trying to do some low light pics and used my external flash rotated to the side to get some softer fill light.  It was having trouble focusing in low light (not t...

Canon M50 Mark II video recording issue

Hello, I have a canon m50 Mark2 that I use for photography and video. I recently started to have issue when recording. When I record on standard mode recording and use the stock lens that comes with the camera (15-45mm lens) when I zoom from 35mm to ...

AF point disp. not disabling on Canon 7D

I'm trying to use it as a webcam to stream with, but when I plug it into a clean HDMI, it shows the AF box. I find the setting that's supposed to turn it off called AF point disp. but when I check the live feedback, it still shows the box no matter w...

assiah10 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS Rebel T3 Webcam Problem

So I have been using and also trying to use my t3 as a webcam since I do lots of conferences and most definitely needed an upgrade from my old one. The camera works just fine, takes pictures, videos, not slow, it's responsive. I use a usb to plug it ...

philerd by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! M6 Mark ii will not take picture in low light

Wanted to take pictures of the planet line up this morning before dawn. Would not take a picture.Lens was an EFS 10-18, was set to MF (with Canon EF-EOS-M adapter). Camera switch was in MF. Camera in Manual Mode. Settings were ISO 3200, AP = 4.5, Shu...

MtnHiker by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements