EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Desaturated green on 5D MK II

Shooting in the Palouse of E. Washington, which is very green right now, I noticed that the greens displayed on the lcd and in downloaded raw are much less saturated. WB setting is auto, color space is Adobe RGB. shooting in sunlight, late afternoon....

John_Wells by New Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Battery doesn't stay charged long on EOS 80D

Two Canon batteries provided w/camera when purchased as follows:  LP-E6N Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (7.2V - 1865mAh) - CHARGER:  LC-E6 Charger for LP-E6 Battery Pack - EW-EOS80D Batteries seem to lose charge during about an hour of use, don't fully dis...

susaninnc by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Rebel T6 Problems please help

I have a Rebel T6 and for some reason the screen doesnt turn on, when I turn it on only a small red light flashes once and when I look into the viewfinder it shows me the iso which is 3200 and it flashes the word BUSY. I can use auto focus and press ...

NETWORKING CAMERA AND FLASH(ES)

I hope you don't mind my confessing that I'm a Nikon user, which has something called the Creative Lighting System. This allows the pop-up flash to trigger hot shoe flashes. On behalf of a friend who is a Canon user, does Canon have a similar system?

Canon EOS Rebel T6i camera not focusing

Hi I have a Canon T6i with the lens 18-55mm. I have only had the camera for 2 days since I bought it and when I turned it on today, the camera was completely out focus. I've tried everything on the forums. I've tried putting it on AF mode and all tha...

IMG_9363.JPG IMG_0162 2.JPG

Card Cannot be accessed EOS 1200D

Its been bugging me, my memory card cannot be accessed on my camera, so i swiched my other memory card and its the same thing, still not accessable and unable to format on the camera, i tried formatting on the computer and it is still not accessable....

ZynDnl by New Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! EOS rebel T3 is not taking pictures

I have EOS Rebel t3 . I have a tried everything I know but nothing has helped. When I try to take a photograph, press the shutter release button, a 9 with a green flashing light shows up in the bottom of the view finder and the camera will not trip t...

sud by New Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon EOS 1D MK11

The camera was working fine as my backup camera THEN over night it wont focus in AF? Viefinder is sharp but photos blurred it has the same settings as my 1DS M11 so i dont know Does the CMOS Battery have any effect it hasn't been dropped or knocked ....

ABBOTALE by Occasional Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon rebel t5 camera or lens wont focus

Hi, i have had my camera for a good 2-3 years and it had been great! I took a year off using it. Anyways i just picked it up again and it was working for as long as i can remember, the lens or the camera wont focus, like in autofocus the circle ring ...