EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS R6 Firmware page not responding

I'm having trouble downloading the firmware update 1.6.0 [MacOS] for my EOS R6. I've tried multiple computers and browsers and each time, it times out and says that "the server where this page is located isn't responding." I reached out to support vi...

DGTunes by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

7d hot shoe screw size?

So I took the screws out to try to fix then spring… didn’t work. But now I can’t get one of the screws back in… the bracket fell too low. Was wondering what size the screws were so I could try to get one just a little longer to pull the bracket up 

Kirkp by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon T7 Video Shooting Mediocre Results

Continuing to try and get the T7 video to look good, but I have had mediocre results. The camera during photo shooting is perfect, but video shooting is my main struggle. I shoot at 24 fps. Any tips?https://drive.google.com/file/d/10CHdUASHdcbdeRw1sp...

Resolved! SL3 Geotagging question

Hi everyone, I have a question. I recently bought an SL3 because I wanted to get into DSLR cameras and it seemed like a good starting point. Having a camera that did both photos and UHD videos was important for me, so the SL3 seemed like a great choi...

Resolved! Searching for a camera with universal flash pin

Hey guys so I am starting a photobooth business and I need a good camera that won’t break the bank. I have an eos T100 but it doesn’t have the universal pin for an external flash! I need one that will be able to work with a transmitter and live view,...

SnapIt by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS Rebel T2i View Finder Dark and Blurry

My camera sat for a while unused and was working great before hand. Currently the viewfinder is dark and blurry, I can see the green numbers etc, the diopter is focused it is not the problem, the mirror is clean, the focusing glass is in place and cl...

dsnowsha by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements