EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My wishlist for R5 firmware update

-Direct acces to minimum shutter speed with AutoISO ( or a Safety Shift in M and AutoISO, basically the same).There are four ( !) dials….-To speed up manual, when using *h ( exposure lock hold) in M, and changing aperture , shutterspeed should change...

Resolved! R5 - Can't turn of AF Assist

I've just purchased a new R5 and I am trying to set it up to hopefully get out this evening to get some shots of the Delta Aquarids meteor shower.  I turned AF Assist OFF in AF Page 2 and it still comes on when taking a shot.  The camera is set to FV...

RJCHANDO by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! t7i Firmware stuck at 99% all day

I know it was a bad idea, but I was hoping it would work. Anyway, I've started an update. It didn't work. I restarted the update a half dozen times. I've tried older firmware. I've reformatted the SD card. I've redownloaded the zip file three times. ...

R7/R10 vs an M5 upgrade

Just curious to see why Canon chose to introduce the R7/R10 series and the RF-S lens rather than  improving on the M5 line and the M lenses? I love the form factor of the M5 for travel, and obviously the R series has newer technology but Canon has sh...

Mastro2 by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon R6 - Missing feature

Hi Forum,Just got back from Africa and wanted to share a feature I would find very useful:- The control ring should be able to pick the auto focus mode (People, Animals, Vehicle, None)Often I found the need to quickly switch the mode and too slow to ...

Resolved! EOS R AF not focusing consistently

Hi,  Recently I have noticed that my EOS R is having trouble focusing.I am using back button focus with AI servo but this also happens with the AF and metering bound to the shutter button.Basically, if I have the camera to my eye and select my AF poi...

M50 MKII - Color shift in pictures

 Hi everyone,During a recent shoot, I noticed a color shift in my pictures (see example). Despite doing a color balance and keeping the same settings, I noticed that when i take several single shots of the same moment in a row, the image turns greeni...

InCollage_20220729_184004510.jpg
R0ma_N0 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Connecting EOS 70D to macbook air

I'm trying to connect my EOS 70D to my macbook air using macOSMonterey version 12.1 to transfer images wirelessly. I downloaded and installed the EOS utility software 3.15.20. Every time I try to connect, I get the warning that EOS utility 2 is not i...

Advice Needed For Recording EVF Of R5

All I want to do is record what I am seeing through the EVF while I'm in the field, including settings, subject, focus points, etc. I don't want to be tethered to my computer or tablet or phone, so I guess the gear would have to be self contained. I'...

Resolved! Wireless Connection Issues with EOS M50 Mark II

I just got a M50 mk2 and set up the app on my phone. I have a Samsung s22. I have a connection via bluetooth set up but when i try to view the pictures on my phone, it loses the wifi connection to the camera. i've already reset the connection setting...

DMsal by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

90D pdf manual is locked

I recently purchased a canon 90 D and downloaded the manual. The manual is locked by a password so it does not allow me to create bookmarks or highlight areas that I wish to revisit. I am also cannot save my place in the manual. Is there a way that I...

kleeberg by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements