EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t open battery lid on Canon 6D Mark II

Hello,I have a Canon 6D Mark II and I’m going to charge it, but I can’t open the battery cover/hatch, I have been trying for 1 hour and it’s impossible to open. Is there a technique to do it? I have tried with thumb and nails, but it’s completely imp...

tzerca by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Post Processing Laptop

I'm in the market for a new MacBook for post processing. I use a 90D and shoot raw, so the files are quite large, and I process using LR and PS on an iMac (32GB 1TB) at home. Any thoughts on a laptop for travelling? Air or Pro? M1 or M2 chip? Memory ...

Resolved! Canon 5D Mark IV

Have noticed a click sound when turning on the 5D Mark IV camera. This is the only time this sound occurs. Have turned off sound & sensor cleaning but still get click sound when turning on camera. My 7D Mark II does not have this click when turning o...

MrJ1 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS m50 Mark ii not working

Hi , I have problem with my EOS m50 mark ii cam.its function button not working as it used to be . Still shoots but that’s it. Can’t preview or play the menu. All the buttons not working and the video cam

canon r5

i was having issues with me r5 focusing ,sent it off and it came back with the new firmware update which they was all sorted and fixed but am still having focus issies so doesnt look like it is fixed ,ive tried loads of ef lens on me 80d and they are...

joemd2 by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrading my almost 10 year old t3i

Hi all,I have waited nearly 10 years to upgrade my first real digital camera. I am coming from a film photography background. Currently, I have my t3i and 4 lenses: kit 18-55mm efs, 75-300 ef zoom, a 50mm ef portrait, and a 60mm efs macroI mostly sho...

JEDKM by Contributor
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS RP Won't cut off automaticall

Hi,I have brand new EOS RP that has power saving settings to shutoff display, auto power off and viewfinder off - all to 1 minute but the camera never shuts off until the battery dies. I have tried with Eco mode on and off but no difference.Anyone ha...

Resolved! EOS R - Overwhelmed Novice

Hi,Where to start. That's my problem. There are lots of sources that help learning individual traits and functions of my EOS R but nothing structured. It seems I learn something and end up with my nose back in the manual or looking online for explana...

ViperEye by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Question on Canon Mark 5D IV

I really hope my question doesn't go unnoticed.I shoot baseball as a hobby for my website. I had a Canon Mark IV that just no longer turns on. The batteries don't seem to charge. The charger doesn't blink at all or anything. I've even tried a differe...

keven11 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

70D lost, replacement suggestions

Hi all! So once upon a time when my children were young, you would never see me without my camera in my hand. The last Canon I bought, and had not even used yet, was a 70D. My 70D has disappeared. Now, along come grandchildren. I'm wanting to replace...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements