EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Variable on board flash

Can any one tell me which models have manually variable on board pop up flash?  Shooting products and need a kiss of light up front and trigger the monoblocks.ThanksBlake

Blake11 by New Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Go back and read the manual again?

I'm a relative newbie and I need some guidance with autofocus -I am using a Canon EOS 70D with  Tamron 150-600 telephoto using a tripod -shooting a bird feeder in my yard , I've focused on the feeder and when birds arrive I depressthe shutter halfway...

SyrBrian by New Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Intermittent over exposure

1dxWhen using my x2 teleconvertor and 300mm f2.8 mkii I occasionally get over exposure issues. I shoot in manual with auto iso 50% of the time it exposes perfectly. I then get loads of images totally over exposed. Tried all different metering types. ...

Just starting out-need help with buying a lens

Yesterday I purchased a used Canon EOS Rebel Ti.  Of course it came with no lens.  The guy at the camera shop gave me two lens types to google. Canon EOS EFS 75-300 mmCanon 85 mm F1.8 When I goodle these names I get all sorts of lenses, some say EOS ...

GodsGirl by New Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Custom mode (C1, C2, C3) for JPEG shooting?

I have a 70D and also a 5D IV, and I shoot just about everything I can and always shoot in RAW. However, when I am just out capturing things like family events, I would like a quick way to switch over to JPEG only and no RAW. Is it possible setup one...

Canon 5D Dead? Need help

Hello Canon community and photographers. I'm writing here because I'm upset and I can't find any proper solution for my issue.I'm a family/wedding photographer. Recently my canon 1DS mk2 broke with shooter issue straight on a wedding (in the middle o...

photo (1 of 2).jpg photo (2 of 2).jpg
Edgars by New Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Micro switches on Canon cameras

It looks like that most (if not all) Canon DSLR cameras have micro switches on their battery doors and the SD/CF card doors. Unless the doors are closed fully, the cameras will not operate. There may be other brands that allow the cameras to function...

huskyC by Frequent Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 5D Original not responding

I've recentley picked up a Canon 5D original and found that the camera will sometimes refuse to take pictures. The camera knows it is on as the top view is live but it will refuse to show anything on the LCD. It will change the mode, ISO, AF drive, ...

IMAG0757.jpg IMAG0761.jpg IMAG0761.jpg
skybox by New Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

In-camera distortion correction

Hi! Is it possible with canon itself or canon with magic lantern, to correct lens distortion in-camera, with no lightroom, no photoshop etc.? Yes, I am asking about distortion, not aberrations or vignetting.

michal by Occasional Contributor
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes