EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R5 FPS

What is it with the R5 Frame Per Seconds?.... Why does the camera has so many restrictions?Up to now the FPS was camera based. If I put the 400mm f/5.6L lens (for example) on a Rebel it was 3-4 FPS, on my 7D MK2 it was 10, and on my 1Dx Mk2 it was 14...

Pedro_A by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! R5 fails to focus on subjects

New Canon R5 this spring, replaces 7D Mark II.  Here's a short list of AF items for which I miss the 7D. (1) focus on a blank object.  I have a Bower desktop tripod that holds a cell phone.  The backing on the clamp is a dull black.  The R5 can't foc...

johniccp by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS R5 How to Keep Viewfinder On

Hi Lotus, I have a problem that has baffled all the canon guys. I am a sports photographer. I use the R5 on manual most of the time with a 400 2.8 or 600 f.4   While I am  shooting, I generally take my eye off the viewfinder to watch the field and se...

Resolved! What "is" an EOS 77D?

Been looking at used EOS DSLRs, and got to wondering (again) what is the "reason for being" of the EOS 77D. How does it fit in the line compared to the 70D and 80D?  Not looking for feature-by-feature analysis....just a general idea of what made the ...

normadel by Authority
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS Rebel XT How To Turn My Screen On

I got a Canon EOS digital rebel XT from my aunt and am trying to learn how to use it. I can't seem to figure out how to turn my screen on. I can take a picture and it will pop up but then disappear. Can anyone help me?thanks in advance  

EOS 200D err11

Hi, I am having the same issue as another member, tried all the options. I connect the camera to iPad using the wifi connection running and it drops out “no internet connection” , I have tried different iPhones but still no joy. I can not find how to...

KJW111 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Which CarePak to purchase for an EOS R6 kit?

I purchased an EOS R6 24-105 F4-7.1 kit today at Best Buy.  I had to register the body and lens separately in my Canon account but was planning to buy the CarePak.  It looks like I can buy one for the entire kit but it doesn't say if that covers the ...

KIDA by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 90D Firmware

Recently purchased EOS 90D and checked Firmware to ensure up to date.  Camera shows 1.1.2, yet current version listed on website is 1.1.1.  Any ideas??  

Canon R7 Body-Only Availability

Good MorningI am just curious why I am being held hostage to buy the R7 kit when all I want is the body. I preordered the camera back in early June from Adorama it seems all the stores only have kits. I have one crop body and two full frame Canon cam...

EOS 2000D Lines on my photos?

For some reason, purple and green lines have been overtaking my photos and completely ruining them, and I'm not entirely sure why, though I'm thinking it may be a sensor issue? I've been having this issue only when I try to shoot through my viewfinde...

Canon Issue 2.JPG Canon Issue 3.JPG Canon Issue.JPG
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements