EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R5 focus stacking - focus increment?

Is there a definitive explanation of the Focus Increment setting in the R5's focus stacking feature? For example, if I set the focus increment to 10 does that mean that the R5 will shift focus by more than the depth of field? If not, why not shoot wi...

Bazsl by Rising Star
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! EOS 90D Battery Display

Hi all,I just noticed that my ESO 90D is not displaying all bars when the battery is fully charged, it is only showing half.I use a BG-E14 Battery grip and I just tried with and without it, same results.Any help appreciated.Regards,Manuel D.

mdphoto by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Question about R50 settings

Just got the R50, which I am exploring and enjoying. But there are two settings which I am used to from my other Canon cameras that I can’t find:1. ISO increments. The ISO button does ⅓ stop increments, but I really prefer 1-stop. While page 797 of t...

fotofan by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Colors in Viewfinder of EOS R look terrible!

I've been using a Canon 5DMIV for years and just switched to the EOS R.  What I see in the viewfinder while shooting are photos that look desaturated, lifeless and with somewhat of a cyan/green tint.   I was absolutely panicking at what I was seeing ...

Ronib4 by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! R5 shows FEC -1 in M shooting mode.

I have noticed this but cannot find a solution. This happens only when shooting in M mode and the FEC is at 0. As soon as I change the FEC in either direction, the corresponding FEC is displayed appropriately. It does not affect my captures at all. I...

20230323_193616.jpg

Canon R8 HDR Bracketing

Hey guys, I'm looking to upgrade my 6D to a new model of anything at this point and interested in the R8 that will be released. It's really important I'll be able to shoot 5 bracketed shots and all the info I'm able to find so far has been confusing....

Resolved! EOS-1D X Mark II Soft Images

Hi there . I purchased a 2nd hand 1 dx 11 19000 shutters looks great condition …for holidays in Costa Rica …however not really happy with quality of shots …took 8000 photos in all sorts of conditions … but so many shots look so soft at jpeg large and...

guybarron by Contributor
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements