EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I switch to the R system?

I’d been eyeing up the R7 for quite a while but decided to jump on an 80d because i found a good deal on fb marketplace. I’m quite liking the 80D but I’m wondering if it would have been better to save a little longer and get the R7. In case it helps ...

krish956 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS M 50 shutting off

Hello , I have EOS M50 I purchased December 2020 , have always used wired (dummy) power source, lately camera is cutting off in about 30 minutes of streaming , the only difference is I using HDMI going into Blackmagic ATEM mini pro , when camera cut...

Help with AutoFocus on EOS Rebel T5i

I was gifted a Rebel T5i with several lenses. I've slowly been learning how to use it and have enjoyed taking some really nice photos .. until last week. My camera no longer autofocuses while using the viewfinder; I have to use the live screen to hav...

Loudaman by Contributor
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS Rebel T7 Takes Too Long to Take a Photo

Hi!I’ve had a Canon EOS Rebel T7  (with the standard 18-55mm lens) for a few days and I’ve noticed it takes a long time to take a picture. It will take a few seconds to autofocus when I hold the button down completely and then take the picture, which...

kcaninja by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

80D vs 6D Mark II

I was recently looking around the showroom of my local electronics store and found they had a 6D Mark II on display. It was my first time actually being able to touch one of Canon's full-frame DSLRs in person and I immediately fell in love with the f...

New EOS rebel t7 locked up

Hello, I just bought a brand new EOS rebel t7 and I've taken about 80 pics so far. Today I was out to take pictures, snapped two with no problem, on the third snap the whole camera went blank and the red light at the bottom Left is on, solid not blin...

Korrie1 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

EOS R7 & EOS R10 Product Manuals Too Thick

Downloaded manuals for the R7 and R10 mirrorless cameras come down in a 4 x 5 inch page format resulting in 900- plus page documents with very small print. Is there a way to convert these to a usable format resulting in fewer pages so I can print out...

174Hoov by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Using Canon EOS Rebel T6 as a webcam

Hello there. I have tried using my dslr as a webcam with help from youtube. All the videos tell me that the EOS webcam utility is free, and I can't afford to pay for anything so that's a bonus. However, I realised it now costs a lot of money. Is ther...

amrut627 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements