EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS R6 & EOS R10 Focus bracketing with Flash

I would love to try Focus Bracketing with flash on my R6 and R10. camerasThe auto Flash Bracketing feature utilises Electronic Shutter which then prevents use of flash.I have seen a fair bit of discussion and it seems that mechanical shutter with an ...

DWS1 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem live-view vs viewfinder in Canon 77 D

I am  using  Canon 77D with canon 50 mm lens. I am noticing something strange. When I am taking photos with the help live view, I am getting very nice photos but when I switch back to viewfinder, my clicked photos is not as good as the one I have tak...

ssantra by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 1DX MarkIII with DJI RS3 Pro

This gimbal has the function of blue tooth start and stop recording with most cameras. I know that this camera is old but it's still a flagship camera that, in my mind hasn't fully been replaced by either the R5 or the R3. Yet some of the functions b...

DSLR future

I keep hearing things like DSLRs are going away and about to be a thing of the past. Having a substantial investment in Canon DSLRs and associated lenses, and neither interest nor funds in buying mirrorless, what is UP with this?

EOS Rebel T5 Zoom Window Sidebars

Hi! I’m not sure exactly what details to give about the problem that I’m having. I am using Zoom with my EOS T5 and I can’t get the sidebars off of the Zoom window. I read that my camera might be too old to be able to get the regular Zoom window. I w...

Camera EOS200D firmware update program

Today my camera crashed whilst browsing through my photos, then when I removed the battery to reset it this message appeared on the screen.'Firmware update program. Update file cannot be found. Please check the memory card and reload the battery and ...

Becca94x by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements