EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon EOS R7 1.31 firmware issues

After updated the firmware of my R7 to version 1.3.1 now I have a lot of buffering problems that wasnt happening before. Same settings as before now i get contant freezes and loose a lot of runners passing by me when working. This simply didnt hapene...

Trouble Registering Used EOS 5D Mark IV

Hello,I recently bought a used canon 5D Mark IV.I am just a student with low funds, and really into photography.But now I am trying to register my camera to Canon USA and it says it’s not supposed to be sold in US. I fear I got a grey market product....

Heet by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom / Teams Meetings Settings (EOS Rebel T7)

I'm using an EOS Rebel T7 for work meetings in Zoom / Microsoft Teams. The connection works great to a Macbook (USB-C Cord, EOS software, etc).I'm still learning how to use the camera -- Besides using "Movie Mode", what camera settings would you sugg...

Several issues with my M6

First issue is that the portrait mode doesn't work. I push the button halfway down for it to focus and when I push the button the rest of the way down it won't take a picture. I even tried opening the aperture all the way and still nothing. I'm tryin...

MrToon by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

r5 losing eye dectection

Hi, I’m shooting with my r5 to shoot pictures of a luncheon. I shoot a few pictures wait a little then shoot more pictures. When I go to shoot more pictures I noticed that I’ve lost eye detection. I have AF method set to tracking, Subject to detect P...

Resolved! EOS Rebel T7 Zoom Conferencing Blurry Image

Hi - I bought a Canon EOS Rebel T7 to create a more professional setup for Zoom webconferencing.I have connected the camera to my computer, and the EOS utility works in Zoom / Microsoft Teams.However, the image is extremely blurry.Any recommendations...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements