EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which Canon- So confusing to decide!

I want to buy a professional camera.  I want full frame and mirrorless.  There are so many choices.  Canon does not have a descending list of best to lest best.   This is more confusing.    What I need my camera for:  I want to photograph collectible...

Munari by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 70D Live View Blank When Taking Photos

The live view will not work on the LCD when still photo is selected. If I switch to video mode then the live view works and I can take pictures from there. When in camera mode the screen remains blank when I hit the Start/Stop button. The setting is ...

efrey by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 70D is stuck on live view mode

I've only had my EOS 70D for two days, but I have taken a 5 hour online crash course on the camera.  As of today, I can't get completely out of live mode when taking pictures.  I can see out of my viewfinder, but for some reason, the live view area n...

Stauf80 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon R3 freezes for a long time

Hy guys,Bought my R3 in January this year.Configured my way, as a Sports Photographer, and all went smooth until this week. In two soccer games, my R3 just freezed up, and i mean, is was "dead" for taking photos.The screen was still active, but blurr...

Should I buy the canon r8

So I've always been into photography, started out with the 50d and absolutely loved that camera and got really good photos with it as I learned. I decided to give mirrorless a try and went with the sony a5100 and then soon after the a6000 that I curr...

sail8 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements