Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG 2922, Prints but want scan to computer, help

I have a PIXMA MG 2922.  It prints fine but when I tried to scan some photos to my computer, I get the message,"Cannot Communicate with scanner.  It gives several reasons why it might not be scanning, but none fit.  The scanner runs, it's just not sh...

gg49 by Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

MX410 Stuck on Color

I have a Canon Pixma MX410.  Recently I replaced the black ink cartridge, but, since I don't really need it, I left the old nearly empty color cartridge in.  Now whenever I print anything, evne though I go to the printer propertires, then to maitenan...

samiamuc by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

MG6620

My MG6620 is saying its off line & won't print. Everything is on, so what can I do to get it printing?

chickiez by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My mx479 won't scan locally.

I've had this printer for 6 months now and this has been an on again off again issue. I will need to be able to scan regularly for my new job, but only once before have I been able to get the scanner to work. I can make a copy or print from my comput...

Bex10 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MG7550 won't print

Hello My Pixma MG7550 stopped printing half way through a page and now won't print anything, pages are blank.  Since this happened I have installed a new modem which is connected and working fine. I've deleted the drivers and software and reloaded th...

SJ by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Finding Printer Model for Driver

Hey I have a Canon printer and can't rememeber the model to get the driver for my computer, but I have a serial number, which is (Serial number removed per forum guidelines). Please help

Resolved! Pixma8720 won't print to A3 paper, spits it out

I am on a Mac printing to a Pizma 8720 printer. I am trying to print to A3 paper. I have never had any issues in the past and last night I went to print and it would feed the paper and then spit it out and start blinking orange. I checked the ink, re...

rtteachr by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922, paper jam 1312

MX922------------Major paper feed/jam issue, lower drawer.   I get this all the time.  First will not feed paper.  Now paper error 1312.  I have done the cleaning mulitiple times and issue is still there.  I have tried different amounts of paper in t...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements