cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to cofigure my Pixma MG7750 for the the fine art paper Hahnemühle photo rag 308 gsm A4 Matt?

jlc1
Apprentice

I have problems printing in my PIXMA MG7750 using The Hahnemühle Photo Rag 308 gsm A4 Matt fine art paper.

In the paper support site I could find ICC profiles for the Pro Canon printers but not for mine. Can I use one of them?

On the other hand, I don't know how to configure the printer driver from  the photoshop application. I always get a small print, with very big margins and decentered.

Can anybody help me?

4 REPLIES 4

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

If your printer have a selection for Fine Art papers choose a Canon paper profile that has a similar surface - prpobably Premium Matte.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Unfortunatly the only choice available for fine art papers is "other fine art paper", and it is very limited.

I can't help with the Photoshop issue, but if you haven't already tried using the Canon Matte Photo paper selection give that a try.

If you are printing color it might work OK. Usually the fine art setting uses the multiple black and gray inks if a printer has them, but the benefit there is mainly B&W printing.

You could also try exporting a JPEG and using Canon Easy Photo Print to print.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

In fact I'm trying to print black and white photos and it's realy a shame that I can't do it in one of the best fine art papers I know!

I was expecting better support from Canon itself!

But thank you any way for your tips! I really apreciate!

Announcements