Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error message

MY mG5330 after years of trouble fee service displays " ERROR "iNSTALL CORRECT PRINT HEAD."  iF i REMOVE POWER CORD FOR 20 SEC. IT RUNS FOR AWHILE.   I use Windows 10

ADF won't feed paper

Have an older Pixma MX320 which has suddenly decided to not feed paper.  There isn't any paper jam (I've checked).  On top of this problem, it won't let me scan individual sheets even using the platen (glass).  Fortunately, I can still copy (both b&w...

mg5350 wont connect via wlan

my mg5350 was working fine until toay. wont connect to my wlan. i hve ried various ways and even the wps pin way.. but says failed all the time can anyone help me? thanks James

Canon mp620 scanner not found

I have a canon MP620 that is connected via USB. I was able to scan using a program 2 days ago but now it will not. The last windows updates that were installed were before that. I have tried paint and photoshop elements. In paint the scanner is graye...

gale by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MX452 Printer

My MX452 Printer/scanner no longer allows me to scan. I don't get any option when I open the Acrobat 9 drop down menu only choice I get is to create a custom scan. Then I get the message that the scan has stopped. This worked for me for several years...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements