Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MG5220. B200 error message.

Wouldn't you know it. Just past the warranty period. Did everything specified to "fix the problem." The typical response: Hi Printer4Us! Our Technical Support Team is available either by email or by phone, depending on which method of communication i...

Pixma MG6120 Stopped Working

My printer/copier/scanner running on Windows 10 has stopped working. When I turn the equipmemnt on, the LED screen immediately shows Error 6000. "Printer error has occurred..." I have turned the printer off and on with no success. Manual suggestions ...

tcudzilo by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Toner ink running out very quickly

I've had a MG6650 for a couple of months. The PGBK toner cartridge seems to run out very quickly. When I go to replace it, it looks like only half of the ink has actually been used. The cartridge is made up of 2 compartments, and only one is empty. W...

Andrew1 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't scan to mx892 after windows 10 upgrade.

I have upgraded to windows 10 and I am using a wireless connection. printing is not a problem but I am unable to scan from the printer. I get the error message on my PC that tells m to reinstall the software. I have tried the solution mentioned in th...

iX6820 Envelope smudging

I have an iX6820 and frequently get ink smudges in the lower right corner when printing envelopes. It usually only happens on larger envelopes. I have selected Envelope as the paper choice. Is there an option running on Mac for prevent paper abrasion...

Biolau by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannon Pixma MG3220 printer/copier/scanner issue

My Cannon Pixma MG 3220 scanner stopped working. I am not able to use the scanner directly on the printer or through my MackBook Pro. I have erased the installed printer and re-installed it, but with no success in resulution of the scanner issue. Whe...

zeljko-s by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"another computer is using the printer

I am using windows 10. I am receiving an error message "another computer is using the printer" and I cannot print. The other computer is clear of print and is using windows Vista. I cannot clear this message.

geom003 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

XPS Printer not visible

I have recently installed Windows 10 on a new ssd and got everything working exept the MG8250 XPS Printer. I have installed the MP driver and the XPS driver. Both drivers installed without errors but the XPS printer is not present. I have tried to in...

ErkLe by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Printheads & Logic Boards: burning out??

I had a weird probelm with a older i560 printer. While printing, I lost cyan (nothing unusual there). I went thru the usual cleaning procedures including flushing the head under the kitchen sink tap (which I have done for some time since I owned the...

pixmamg6821 doesn't autostart

My new Pixma 6821 printer doesn't auto start when I send something to the printer.  I'm running Win 10 with a direct USB connection.The printer prints fine after I turn it on.

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements