Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MG2920 buttons won't work

I had a small piece of lego stuck in the backof my printer, I unplugged and removed lego. After hooking back up my printer won't print and the buttons do not work. Windows troubleshoot did not help, offline is not checked, and the yellow light it con...

MP

MP 530 will not print with mac Air as when set up printer it calls for drivers and your web site does not offer these but indicates they MAY be in operating system of computer which does not seem the case. Any help would be appreciated MP 530 serial ...

tjli by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922 "Printer"

This model is called a printer but the pictures of it show buttons for scanning, FAXing, and copying as well as printing.  Does it scan and copy?  TY, Chaz

DocChaz1 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MP560 not scanning wirelessly through Canon tools

After upgrading to Windows 10, the MP560 scanner ability no longer functioned as it should. It prints wirelessly just fine. But when I try to scan from the scanner, it doesn’t recognize a PC. Only shows USB option.When I try from Navigator I get the ...

GVS by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I have a selphy 910, using windows 10.

When I try tp print a photo the printer says paper size is incorrect. I am using genuine Canon paper and ink. I also get a Paper Jam error at times when there is no jam. Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this problem? Love the printer when it...

BK does not print on my Canon 6320 printer.

BK does not print on my Canon 6320 printer. I cleaned the nozzles and then did a deep clean.  According to the report all is OK (not clogged) , but when I print a test page, the BK  is blank.  Black is obviously missing in printed photos, and with ot...

sbrzltn by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG5500 my pictures suddenly started coming out red

I printed a few pictures on photo paper, the first few came out as expected but all of a sudden they started coming out with a strong red cast. I do not know how to correct this or why it happened in the first place, I didn't change any settings. Wha...

DDuyan by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements