Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Green and Magenta tints.

How is it that I'm getting both green and magenta tints in the same b&w print? Green most apparent in darker mid-tones  Canon PIXMA ip8720 / Canon Premium Matte paper. Settings; -10 magenta in Color Manage. / printer managed color / relative colorime...

brassman by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MX920 printer with error code

I have a Canon MX920 printer with an error code of C000.  It will not print and says to cancel any print jobs, turn off the printer and then restart.  I have done this several times, as well as disconnected the power and still it will not print.  The...

leenewc by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help! My new Pixma MX-920 is not printing

I have been scanning the forum and it seems that there are some 920 owners out there that are having the same problems as I am but there seems to be no true resolutions to the problem. Problem:  I want to print on plain paper from a PDF that is two p...

phiho99 by Apprentice
  • 18 replies
  • 1 likes

MP530 printing very unreliable

I have run all the celaning and deep cleaning and print head alignment and still my printing has lines across it and also the red is coming out a horrible brown colour. Is this the sort of thing a new print head might solve?  Trouble is a new print h...

masplin by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MG Pixma2522

Why my printer is not working and it continue flashing the orange light. Then when i refill the ink and open again, nothing has change it continues on flashing the orange one. Why is this?

Jude2300 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MX882 Printer - Error code:3, 202,19

I'm using my MX882 Printer with my new Windows 8.1 computer. I never had this problem with my old computer. When I try to scan a document the scanner tries warming up, but after a while I get the message: ScanGear  Internal Error Occurred. Scanner dr...

SCANNER NOT WORKING MG6450 (MAC)

Cannot comunicate with scanner: Turned off, USB cable disconnected. WTF! So, to scan my A4 documents I used to open my Macbook Pro (2015) then click on printers and scanners, select my Canon MG6450, select open scanner and click scan (USB of course c...

Canon Selphy CP400

I have used little the printer, tho it's quite old.  I called up Canon tech support when I had to re-install because of PC change.  But, it failed to install.  Under WIndows 7 Pro, the Canon rep told me the Selphy is tooooo old, that's why.  I just w...

Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements