Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX7600 printer to wifi?

hello everyone,  does anyone know of a any perepheral equipment that will allow me to connect to my MX7600 printer, wirelessly? I can't seem to find a direct answer to my question online.  Any help would be appreciated!!

rwosr1 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Recovering scans from device

Hi,  I have a Canon Pixma mx922. I scanned some documents in, and a few days later (before my weekly backup) my computer died. I no longer have the original documents. Is it possible to recover the files from the device itself? If I were to hook up a...

mm7753 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon Pixma 3620

good day, i got this problem with my canon MG3620 last week which i tried to reset the ink absorber, when i tried to enter in service mode it doesnt continue, the light only hangs on either the alarm light and power button. Is there a way to fixs thi...

armand75 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Duplex printing from mac on mx920 series

I'm using a MacBook Pro with Mac OS Sierra 10.12.4 with Canon MX920 series 2 printer. I cannot find a way to turn on duplex printing when using MS Word for Mac 2011 Version 14.7.1. The  print dialog box does not include a "print 2-sided" check box. T...

Resolved! New router and modem

I had to install a new router and modem last night, and have Windows 10, and don't know how to get my wireless Canon MX922 hooked-up to print. Any help would be great. Thank you!

MX922 says no paper if loaded over 25%

My new mx922 will give me a no paper error (lower) if I have the cassette loaded over about 25% of its capacity based on the paper fill mark. Loading it full or about half capacity gives me the no paper error. I'm using windows 10 and print over my n...

lost the installation disk

I have lost the installation disk for my Cannon MG 6220 printer. I now have a new computer. Are the necessary installation files available for download? What are they called? Where can they be found? Thank you TomC

tcarusil by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

MX920 Wireless Not Responding

It was working properly, but now it won't print or scan.  I get a printer not responding error.The problem is in my pc, I'm pretty sure, since my wife can get it to print off her pc.But, I have no idea how to proceed with troubleshooting this.  The m...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements