Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MX920 printer with error code

I have a Canon MX920 printer with an error code of C000.  It will not print and says to cancel any print jobs, turn off the printer and then restart.  I have done this several times, as well as disconnected the power and still it will not print.  The...

leenewc by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help! My new Pixma MX-920 is not printing

I have been scanning the forum and it seems that there are some 920 owners out there that are having the same problems as I am but there seems to be no true resolutions to the problem. Problem:  I want to print on plain paper from a PDF that is two p...

phiho99 by Apprentice
  • 18 replies
  • 1 likes

MP530 printing very unreliable

I have run all the celaning and deep cleaning and print head alignment and still my printing has lines across it and also the red is coming out a horrible brown colour. Is this the sort of thing a new print head might solve?  Trouble is a new print h...

masplin by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MG Pixma2522

Why my printer is not working and it continue flashing the orange light. Then when i refill the ink and open again, nothing has change it continues on flashing the orange one. Why is this?

Jude2300 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MX882 Printer - Error code:3, 202,19

I'm using my MX882 Printer with my new Windows 8.1 computer. I never had this problem with my old computer. When I try to scan a document the scanner tries warming up, but after a while I get the message: ScanGear  Internal Error Occurred. Scanner dr...

SCANNER NOT WORKING MG6450 (MAC)

Cannot comunicate with scanner: Turned off, USB cable disconnected. WTF! So, to scan my A4 documents I used to open my Macbook Pro (2015) then click on printers and scanners, select my Canon MG6450, select open scanner and click scan (USB of course c...

Canon Selphy CP400

I have used little the printer, tho it's quite old.  I called up Canon tech support when I had to re-install because of PC change.  But, it failed to install.  Under WIndows 7 Pro, the Canon rep told me the Selphy is tooooo old, that's why.  I just w...

My MG6820 Won't Scan

Had the hard drive in laptop replaced. Had Windows 8.1 and printer worked fine. Now have Windows 10 and it prints OK but when I try to scan I get the message (on the printer screen) Processing ... Please wait momentarily but nothing happens. It then ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements