cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printer just stopped working??

scorpio012
Enthusiast

Hello Everyone, before I ask my question I wanted to say thank you to everyone who gave me help with my last problem. My problem this time is crazy!!  I was printing a page off of WordPad and it printed out well, but when I went to print out a different page the printer sounded like usually does when it's printing, but all that was comning out was blank pages? The ink levels were full, and I also checked to see if there was a paper jam which there wasn't. I have no idea what could be wrong, because as I said it printed out one page perfectly, but nothing for the second page? Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

4 REPLIES 4

StevenMOD

Hi, scorpio012!

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thank you for your post!

So that the Community can better assist you, we will need to know exactly what Computer Operating System you have (Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or Mac 10.x).

Any other details such as if you're capable of making a copy will greatly help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team by phone or email.

Thanks and have a great day!

Hello, I apologize for leaving out that information. I use Windows 8.1 as my OS, and no when I try printing something from my computer all I get out is a blank page. Even when I try and do one of the cleanings, such as a nozzle check pattern or a clogged print head nozzles, all that comes out is a blank page. What makes my problem so weird is that it printed out one page fine, but the next nothing. I had clicked on the "My Printer" app and it said that printer driver is set up properly. Again, any help would be appreciated. This Canon printer has worked well for me and the thought that i might have to buy another is not something I want to do.

Hello Steven, I'm at my wits end with this printer. I uninstalled everything Canon from my compouter and then reinstalled everything from the Canon disk that came with my printer and still nothing! I called technical support and of course they were closed and I'm in desperate need of a printer because I need to print out two shipping return labels and they need to go out asap! Would you happoen to have any suggestions please? Thank you

scorpio012
Enthusiast

Hello again, After I posted my question two minutes ago I remembered that I didn't include which Canon printer I had!  I've been doing a lot of the kind of stupidty lately:)  Anyway my printer is a PIXMA  MG5622. Thanks

Announcements