Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Firmware update error

hi team im having issues with scanning to my laptop. when i open and select scan i get an error saying Cannot Communicate with the scanner these these reasons:... and they talk about the internet... i have verified it is connected to my wifi. i am ru...

syns13 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

print head/printing issues

canon pixma mg8220:  not printing correctly,  cleaned the heads multiple times both regular and deep clean, still streaking/missing, took print head out & cleaned out the jets via watching youtube videos on how to:   still didnt work, ordered a brand...

Lbiber21 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG 6620

Message on printer screen that error has occurred. "Disconnect power cord and consult manual." Cant find any thing in Manual. Am stuck!!!!!!

dermanh by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: comments not showing up

I've e-mailed about my Cannon Printer/Copier/Scanner PIXMA MG 2922 craping out this AM.This unit arrived on 6/29/2016 under S/N KKGK[remainder of serial number removed to protect privacy].Please advise immediately as we are going Overseas on Jan 14 t...

Help

I followed the manual and on-site started download process, states my scanner/printer cannot be used with the current operating system.Outrageous. How would i fix this problem before i chunk this pos out the door. Already got rid of the box it came i...

Resolved! Canon MG5700 printer - will print but not scan

Cannot communicate with scanner for these reasons:- Scanner is turned off.- USB cable is disconnected. My printer is swtiched on - have tried turning it on and off several times - and the USB port is connected - have tried connecting and reconnecting...

Can not scan to my PC

Any time I try to iniciate a scan from printer to my PC this message appears.I installed the software and I can print just fine, but can NOT scan

canon message.jpg

.                                      This is the option im using if I want to say make something smaller like an A4 Doc or image  Yet I have got the lastest driver and tried other options and settings! is this a faulty unit? I have a MG5650 and pr...

Screenshot 2019-01-03 at 00.10.49.png
Aibo82 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

IX6550 stopped printing in colour

Following the replacement of my black ink cartridge, my printer suddenly stopped printing in colour. So far, I've tried uninstalling the driver and downloading the latest. I've gone through the maintenance software, cleaing the nozzles, etc,. I've ri...

canon mx920 printer wont turn on

My MX920 printer will not turm on. I have unplugged it, removed the cord, let it sit unplugged overnight. It still will not turn on. It is plugged into a wall outlet. My laptop is a HP Omen with windows 10. I did receive an error message but I am not...

shaina_p by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements