Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Photo via AirPrint on plain paper?

I want to print a photo from my iPad onto plain paper (not photo paper), but the PIXMA MX922 I just installed insists on printing to photo paper, and I can't find any way to override. Is this possible?

jcbleif by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

printer model

I need to add my printer to an older computer. to use for my Embroidery program. I cannot find the model number.It uses 210 XL INK, thanks for your help  [Mod Note: Email address removed per FORUM GUIDELINES.]

Resolved! Pixma MP495 wifi help

I never realized that having a Samsung Chromebook laptop would be so difficult. I can not connect my computer to my printer because my printer wont connect to wifi without a router, however i do not have a router. I do have internet though. If anyone...

i need help

i have a canon pixma mp495 and i have been trying to connect it to the wifi so that i could connect it to my chromebook to print from and i just cant figure it out and its been a week i am getting frustrated can someone please help me 

Pixma MG7752

HI all -  my printer has stopped printing with black ink : - we have canon inks- i have done a 'deep clean' (but no paper came out, so puzzled, as it says it will use lots of ink & I assumed paper)- done a test strip - all stripes fine, but no back a...

Elea by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MX922 Software Question

I'm running Windows 10 (64) - I downloaded and installed Canon Easy-Photo Print EX. The software displays with very tiny print.  I need a magnifying glass to read the options.  It works very well but I cannot read the screen.  Did I download the wron...

DeesCT by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error in MG2520 printer

My printer is not connected to a computer, & I keep getting an error signal. I have unpluged & re-plugged my printer,and still it is not working. It is not that old & I don't use it that often. Please help!!!!I have a song book to print out & I can't...

thewalk1 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG2500 Scangear IJscan utility stops

I have a PIXMA MG2500 on a Lenovo running Windows 10.  Scangear and IJ scan utilities window says scanner warming up - for a looong time, then close down. Error codes are 3, 202, 19.  Can anyone tell me what the codes mean, or how to fix the problem?...

BillL by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Pixma MX922 Fax Problem

Hello, I have a Pixma MX922 that works perfectly except for the fax function. I can receive fax's with no problem, but when I try to send a fax, I get the dail tone, I hear the numbers being dialed over the dail tone and the dail tone is constant and...

Scrambled lcd and scan

My Mx300 suddenly started to show mixed up words on the lcd. WhenI finally got it to copy something the image was 180o from where I placed it on the paten. It scanned the lower part of the page instead of the top and printed it upside down. Very stra...

Tomjay by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements