Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TR8500 Series, Scan to cloud, ADF-Problem

Hi there, I’m quite new to the Pixma TR8550 and I have a question.I want to put several, not related, documents on the Auto document feeder (ADF) and want to scan them directly to the cloud from the device without a computer. I have tried several set...

JoergL by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922 Photo Printing

I recently purchased this printer and I am trying to print 4x6 photos. I load the card stock (4x6 glossy paper) and it will only print a few lines of the photo and kicks it out. I can print other documents (word, Excel, etc.) just fine. I have instal...

Cannon Pixma MX922 Wont Scan to PC

Hello I have a Cannon Pixma MX922 and am trying to scan a 1 page document to my PC (Windows 8.1).  The manual (loaded on my PC) has no instructions on how to scan.  I've tried to figure out how to scan a document to my PC with no success.  Can you he...

MX 472 printer

My PIXMA MX 472 printer will not print legibly. Some of the text is legible, but most of the text looks like it has been prineted over. I can print a perfectly crisp test page, however, and I have run the nozzle cleaning. Can anyone suggest a solutio...

twspt by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 3050A

I have a printer which will print out a job and then think it is still printing.  I can 'cancel' the job, but it waits ages before it tells me there was a error and the print queue resumes.  So if I print out odd pages and then want to double side I ...

margin problems

I'm using a canon pixma MG2520 all in one printer. When I try to print portrait (paper shown below),it will cut off the left side of the paper, as much as the "tech" in the technology applications seen in the top left of the paper. The next picture i...

landscape picture 1.png landscape picture 2.png

Pixma 7250 not printing to disc properly

I cannot get my 7250 to print to disc properly.  I tried to output a 115x115mm image from Photoshop, but everytime I send it the image is overscaled and misaligned on the disc.  In frustration I resorted to using My Image Garden, but the results for ...

MX892

Why wont my printer connect with my laptop? Do I need drivers for the printer?

tye by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma g2000. Black stopped working

1 month printer , black stopped working.  I removed the printing head, used cleaner, put back in, works ok, but the silicone ink tubes dont fill . When the printing heads  become empty, will get problems.  Found no way to fill the tubes. Tried reinit...

Denism28 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

eco setting

Hi All.  I've got a Canon MG5350.  It has an Eco setting to make it turn off after a selectable time.  It doesn't turn off at all.  Does anyone know how I can make this work?  Thanks.

joecolls by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Error Code 2800

My printer keeps showig Error Code 2800 "The feeder cover is open. Close cover and select 'OK' " To begin with, the feeder cover IS NOT OPENED! I have tried EVRYTHING!!! to no avail.  I have turned off the printer as well as unplugged it!!! Please HE...

Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements