Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma g2000. Black stopped working

1 month printer , black stopped working.  I removed the printing head, used cleaner, put back in, works ok, but the silicone ink tubes dont fill . When the printing heads  become empty, will get problems.  Found no way to fill the tubes. Tried reinit...

Denism28 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

eco setting

Hi All.  I've got a Canon MG5350.  It has an Eco setting to make it turn off after a selectable time.  It doesn't turn off at all.  Does anyone know how I can make this work?  Thanks.

joecolls by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Error Code 2800

My printer keeps showig Error Code 2800 "The feeder cover is open. Close cover and select 'OK' " To begin with, the feeder cover IS NOT OPENED! I have tried EVRYTHING!!! to no avail.  I have turned off the printer as well as unplugged it!!! Please HE...

PIXMA G1200 - Brand new - won't print black

I just bought a PIXMA G1200 and I am having a number of issues.  The main one is that it isn't printing black ink. I have cleaned the printer head a number of times, and this didn't make a difference.  I have also played around with the printing sett...

tcatprez by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

MX 922 New printer. Code 5101

Brand new printer.  Followed all the directions directly as given.Instead of booting to the 'Languages' menu,Code 5101 and it says "remove the protective material if it is attached to the holder.  Turn Power off and back on." I've done this.  Verifie...

How do I duplex print to a Mac?

I have High Sierra 10.13.6. I have not been able to print in duplex. How and where do I set this? Occasionally I get a document to print in duplex, but I can’t consistently do it. I was advised to use Preview to print a document because printing from...

Resolved! Pxma MG6821 will not connect in WIndows 10

I'm having major frustration here, my  MG6821 MFP shows as disconnected in WIndows after the last WIndows Update  when using a WSD port. The printer is definitely online and the scanner utility sees it no problem and I can open the printer's web page...

cartridge issue

I have an mg3222 that will not recognize the black ink cartridge, I have replaced it twice and it still says low toner. I have tried the troubleshooting and still nothing 

prodefer by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Photo via AirPrint on plain paper?

I want to print a photo from my iPad onto plain paper (not photo paper), but the PIXMA MX922 I just installed insists on printing to photo paper, and I can't find any way to override. Is this possible?

jcbleif by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

printer model

I need to add my printer to an older computer. to use for my Embroidery program. I cannot find the model number.It uses 210 XL INK, thanks for your help  [Mod Note: Email address removed per FORUM GUIDELINES.]

Resolved! Pixma MP495 wifi help

I never realized that having a Samsung Chromebook laptop would be so difficult. I can not connect my computer to my printer because my printer wont connect to wifi without a router, however i do not have a router. I do have internet though. If anyone...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements