Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Win 10 can't access Win 8.1 printer

I have a Pixma MG6650 wireless printer, originally installed several years ago on a Windows 7 laptop which was subsequently upgraded to Windows 8.10. The laptop is past its best now, though it still prints documents without too much trouble. I now al...

john_o by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong Ink Cartridges

I went to go buy cartridges for my MG 5320 and I accidently made the mistake of buying the 225/226 instead of the 220/221 cartridges. They fit into the slots for the cartridges perfectly but my printer didn't accept them and I realized they were the ...

Pixma MG5320 - unable to scan via wireless

macOS Mojave system I recently reinstalled the macOS on my Mac and am now unable to use the scanner functionality of my MG5320 printer via a wireless connection.  I have no issues printing via wireless, just scanning.  If I look at the printer setup ...

roarty58 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannon G2000 series printer. Port in use error.

I have my cannon g2000 printer. however, if the printer is idle for approx 2 minutes and I try to give the print, it hows "port in use, please wait". After a few seconds the printing starts. It is delaying my print jobs. Please help. I Have tired to...

vghemud by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Re: mx452 stops scan in middle of job code 2.157.50

I have MX452 Printer.  It's connected to laptop through usb cable. IJ Network Scanner Selector Ex is disabled so I do not scan over the network.Everything works fine.BUTIt starts scanning documents fine but halfway through a large document scan it sa...

BC9392 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Pixma 620MP will not print when making copies.

Hi, this problem just started, I copied and printed a week ago. But today the paper feeds and comes out but the page is blank. I have checked all the printing settings and copy settings and it all should be working,  It will print from my computer. I...

bb1 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MX470 Printer Won't Print

The printer has been working OK, showing low ink messages but still printing.  Today it won't print  shows 'doesn't recognise ink model numbers.  I have put in new (Canon) cartridges, correct model numbers, and although it registers ink full it still...

vickyt by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Support Code 6000

The printer does not work. Support Code 6000.Tried everything related to this topic. on/off, paperfeeders in/out, opened in the back to see if paper is jamed. Nothing works. As soon as I turn the printer on, I get the message Support Code 6000. Any t...

Erling by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

TR7520 on scans maybe 20% of the time

Last week I purchased my Canon PIXMA TR7520 printer.  I followed the directions and connected it to my laptop, but when I go to scan a document, it only scans maybe 20% of the time, probably less.  The rest of the time it gives me the following messa...

my mx922

It well not print black, but it well print in color. I have done clean nozzle removed everything and replaced everything. My printer well not Fax at any speed. Also well not show that its connected to my home wifi. Please this has been going on for 3...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements