Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG5420 only prints Black and Blue

It was working fine and one day it just prints only black and blue color. I tried changing all ink cartridges (all original genuine canon ink), clean everything (nozzle, deep cleaning, roller cleaning), but still does not print other colors. Please h...

PIXMA922

Lately to get my 922 to print, I have to turn it off then back on again.Unless I do that, it indicates "printing" on the status, but nothing happens.Is there a known fix for this?

wrkeen by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma iP8720 - Print Banding

Hello! I'm experiencing banding on my color prints!  I've seen this issue across Glossy, Matte, and Regular paper.  Upon the printing tests across all the paper types^, I'm seeing banding most prominent in black, orange, and darker colors. Blue and l...

Pixma ip4300

printer suddenely started skipping lines  -  like print 4 lines, with top and bottom of the four weak, lines in the middle dark, then blank space the equivalent of 4 lines, etc all the way down the page.  Pulled out the head and cleaned but not bette...

Jpanon by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Mx492 Stuck in Installation

I was trying to connect my mx492 to my laptop via a cable, to make things somewhat easier for me, and everything was going well up until the final installation process. Now its stuck "registering the scanner driver" and I can't even cancel it or clos...

Nadroj99 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixmar 3022 not connecting or printing

I am trying to set up my new printer and seem to have run into some glitches.  I am using a usb port because I could not configure it wirelessly.  the computer keeps saying the printer is being sent a test page, as it is the default printer.  But it ...

Canon MX439 drivers

Hello,I have a new computer and no longer have the CDs, is there another way for me to install everything? i have been able to print but cannot scan. thank you!  I have a canon MX 439 Pixma and have Windows 8

CANON SOLUTIONS MENU MX870

New computer and I don't have original disk for MX870. I want to load the Canon Solutions Menu. When I go to the MX870 Page I find:Drivers: 2 different drivers I could download but i don't want a printer driverManuals: I find some manuals and optiona...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements