Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing alignments TR8520

Had a Pixma MX860 and loved it.  When it died, replaced with TR8520.  Now I am bummed.  Tried to print labels from Openoffice as before, selecting the label type, and the printer misses the labels.  Tried an envelope and the standard small envelope i...

Pixma G3200 stuck in error 1300

About a month after purchasing this printer I tried to print,  the paper didn't feed correctly and the printer started "ghost printing"  then it got a ghost paper jam as well.   Now it is stuck with the error light flashing 3 times every few seconds ...

Sivok by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Failed to re-intsall E460

Dear AllI had few attempts reintsalling the printer (E460 series) but to no success. I chose the usb connection and when it came to connecting to the printer, it failed. At first it stated that the printer was detected but at the end of the process i...

CANON MX330 WONT PRINT

AFTER I CHANGED MY BLACK INK CARTRIDGE MY PRINTER NO LONGER WILL PRINT AND WORKED FINE JUST BEFORE I CHANGED INK CARTRIDGE.  COLOR CARTRIDGE IS EMPTY BUT I DON'T PRINT WITH COLOR AND DON'T NEED COLOR

MX490 reset fax report memory

Hello,I have a pixma mx490I never printed my fax reportsnow I need a reportso I swtiched reports onnow immediatly the machine starts printig the reports I never printedI sent about 5000 faxesI dont want that waste of paper and inkhow can I reset the ...

Canon MX860 scan driver errors

I ve used an MX860 for many years very successfully until moving to Windows10 ( apparently not supported ) and now every few months I have to re install the drivers and MP Navigator EX 2.1 to get the scanner to work.I use the Windows 8.1 64bit instal...

kgee25 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Issues Scanning to Mac

I have a Pixma MG6250 which has generally worked well over the years. However, I now have a problem scanning over wifi to my Mac (OS 10.13.6). When I scan from the printer I get a message saying 'Processing...............Please wait momentarily' for ...

Pixma MG 3022 question

Can this printer only use two black ink cartridges? I was wondering because the color ink is so expensive and I want to use the black ink only for printing.

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements