Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! MP830 printhead error message

After I put in a large black cartridge in my MP830 printer, it comes up with a message saying "The type of printhead is incorrect.  Install the correct print head" I did nothing different except put in new black ink cartridge (small one) then needed ...

Incorrect Printhead

I own a Canon MX892 and have inserted new print cartridges, but still receive a message saying that I need to install the correct printhead?  Please help!

Slovey59 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MG3520 Will not print with the black ink

I am using the MG3520 as an air printer with my Ipad Air2.  I installed a new black ink and it will not print in black.  I have cleaned the nozzle four times and have done the deep cleaning 3 times.  I wiped the contacts on the black ink with an alco...

MNR by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Where are my photos?

I have a Canon MX922 printer.  When I scan a photo or other image I can't access them, or save them as .jpgs for use in other documents, videos, etc.  They are in My Image Garden, but I can't seem to save them to My Pictures.  I don't see them in My ...

kiddee by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I have a Pixma MP560 won't print black text.

I have a Pixma MP560, I cannot get it to print black text. It prints color with no problem.   All cartridges are full.  When I do the nozzle test, the black ink is barely legible.  I have done multiple deep cleanings but it has not resolved the probl...

MG2922 Is refusing to work.

I am using a Windows 10 (x64) based operating system and I cannot for the life of me get this printer to work. I plugged it in without ever using it before so there were no leftover drivers from any previous printer, a clean slate. I used the recomme...

muniipanda1.JPG muniipanda.JPG

CANNON WATER MARKS MX922

Just printed a pic out of picture tray on my new MX922 and the picture came out with "cannon" water marks all over picture.  Whats up with that? Din't look that good anyway but real bad with cannon all over it.  Selphy out of ink .

mrredoc by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma MP550

Can i set my MP550 printer to print in Black just using the small BK521 ink cartridge rather than the large BK520 cartridge? I have lots of them left as i dont print much on glossy paper.  

mwoods4 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma Print Heads

Can anyone tell me if the Canon TS5050 series has the same print head as the Canon MG5750 seriesThe print head on the MG has failed on the PGI BLK, but I can purchase a TS5050 cheaplyI would like to change over the print heads to restore my 5750 tbac...

Bures by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements