Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pixma MP550

Can i set my MP550 printer to print in Black just using the small BK521 ink cartridge rather than the large BK520 cartridge? I have lots of them left as i dont print much on glossy paper.  

mwoods4 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma Print Heads

Can anyone tell me if the Canon TS5050 series has the same print head as the Canon MG5750 seriesThe print head on the MG has failed on the PGI BLK, but I can purchase a TS5050 cheaplyI would like to change over the print heads to restore my 5750 tbac...

Bures by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Ink CLI-8

Hi Everyone- Anyone know where I can get a list of photo printers that use the CLI-8 ink cartridges? Have a pile of them and my amazing Canon ip6700D just died (Print head malfunction). I'm bummed! Thanks!

PIXMA MX922 Printing Question

Printing for example a 2 page Legal Size Document on my computer using Duplex Printing to an 8x11 My printer cannot print Legal using the Duplex Printing Mode so is there a way I can enlarge the Print onthe MX922 Machine to Print Duplex probably caus...

DeesCT by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ip8750 print problems

I tried to print something on my IP8750 printer and the black text came out blurred.Ran a nozzle check page and in the pigment black section at the top the vertical lines are doubled , they start at a single point at the top of the box, diverge outwa...

Can't scan to email

I have a Pixma TR7520 and am using it as a stand alone scanner without a computer.  I cannot get the Attach to Webmail funcion to work for sending through Gmail. I have entered my Gmail credentials but after several screens showing that the item is p...

IMG_7144.JPG

My G4600 printer won't print

I have installed the G4600 printer onto my imac and when I tested it i could airprint from my ipad or iphone as well as the imac but now it won't print. However, when my partner sign's into his login on the same imac it will print from his user setti...

ncjohns by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! My MX700 Printer Printing pink bars/bands on Photos

My PIXMA 700 printer just started  printing 3mm pink bands/bars across my color photos.  I've replaced the ink cartridges and checked for bits of plastic over vent holes, etc.  I've cleaned the nozzles and print heads all to no avail.  Please help.  ...

PIXMA MP250 won't print black on plain paper

Printer will only print using black ink when photo paper is selected in printer properties. If plain paper is selected, will only print outlines of what's black but in colours.Unfortunately not ideal as very slow for just a few pages of a word docume...

MG6300 series won't print because color ink is out

Try to print in gray scale.  Get message that yellow ink is out and asks if I want to shop for ink. Won't print.  Solution (worked for another model) = Press and hold the 'Stop' button that is lit up on the top right of the printer.  Let go once the ...

behrm by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922 front door won't stay closed

The front door on my MX922 won't stay closed. I removed it to try and see what's going on. There is a small white 'lever' near the left hinge. But it seems to be loose. I don't see how it can hold the door closed. Is there some other way it's suppose...

mjshort by Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 2 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements