Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon 5450 Print Head not Recognised Error 1403

My printer failed today with this error, (Print Head not Recognised Error 1403) and try as I may I could not sort it out using the usual methods. So after some on line searches I came accorss a solution, which I'm sharing hear for anyone with the san...

Error code, paper jam on new pixma ts8020

I broght home a new ts 8020. When I set it up, right out of the box I got a paper jam message. I haven't set it up much let printed with it. Every "help" I found was clearing a jam with paper in it. Any know what is going on?

DWKLUG by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MG6200 wont scan from operational panel

Since upgrading to Windows 10, I can no longer scan from the operation panel on my printer (MG6220). It keeps saying "Processing... Please wait momentarily" and does nothing beyond that. It will only scan from the Canon MP Navigator EX 5.0.I already ...

CeeKay83 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG6820 only prints a few lines

Can not get this PIXMA MG6820 to print a full page when command is given from desk top PC.  Ran a test page for printer ink nozzle heads and all is good.  Prints only a few sentences of the text words, sometimes will do a bit more, other times nothin...

Leisa by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Had Error - Fixed. Now prints blank pages

In order to fix an error on my MG5620 I had to run an alignment test. I ran the test but only a blank page showed up after it went through the motion of printing. I have done nozzle cleaning and deep cleaning as well. Still, not printing. Ink levels ...

mibtp by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

IP 2770 Paper Jam

Hi! I have a Canon iP 2770 Printer and it keeps on sending me Paper Jam errors. The Stop/ Resume button keeps on flashing. I've tried everything and there is no paper or anything stuck inside but the error won't stop. Can this be a sensor defect? Any...

janhell by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple Google Accounts - MX492

We're considering buying an MX492.  We have 4 Chromebooks belong to 4 different family members, all with different Google accounts.  By reading the user's manual, it appears to me only one Google account can register the printer, and if another accou...

my printer isn't printing the full image

so, my "pixma mg2522"(??) is only taking up a small section of the page. it's really hard to explain, but i can't get the image to take up the full page. heres images for reference. sorry for my bad android phone quality.  the thing is, the image pre...

20190105_233954.jpg 20190105_233946.jpg 20190105_233939.jpg
ayn by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Ip4500 - Printhead Issues

So.....I took out the printhead as directed and cleaned to the beat of my ability...as directed. Upon reinstallation, I keep getting an error that the machine cannot recognize the print head. Now keep in mind, this is the same head I ed out and put b...

CWSigns by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements