Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MX922- Support Code 6000 Please Help!!

Hello can anyone please help!? I really  print and I tried everything from turning off my printer to disconnecting the cable to starting it again. I even called a support number and they almost hacked my computer. They were trying to sell me services...

printer.jpg

Poor color quality

I have a Pixma TS9020 printer. The color printing and coping is poor. I have used genuine canon ink and generic because the canon ink is so expensive. Anyway, if I print a regular page, there are about three eighth sections that run across the page t...

Mike13 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG4250 Will only scan if set from PC

Hi, My printer scanner will not scan directly from the printer, it will only start scanning when directed from the PC. Not only is this annoying but it also means I can not scan more than one sheet at a time, so a 5 page document has 5 separate files...

PixmaMX452

Printer works on laptop, but on desktop it is saying error. All it says is that it couldn't print micrsoft word or mail. It does not show an error number.

Copying with MG6320 comes out grey

When using the copy function of my MG6320, the printed page will come out with a grey, boxy pattern all over, going from lighter-grey to darker-grey across the page like a gradient. But this pattern does not appear when copying using the "high" quali...

MX530 Duplex Print Jamming & Docs Stuck In Queue

ISSUE 1: Paper Jamming (Inside Ink Bay) on Duplex Long-side ReverseWhen print job finished on front of page and printer attempts to feed paper back into itself to print on the reverse side, paper gets jammed inside printer (in ink bay area). Repeated...

mikemade by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MP830 Not printing black text

I have had an MP830 for a number of years and it just stopped printing black text. Both black cartridges are 40% full, and all three colors are about 30% full. If I print from MS Word or a PDF, none of the black text prints. If I change the text colo...

Cralis by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Muting sounds

Is it possible to mute the high pitched sounds the touch screen makes on a TS8120? And the beep it makes when it turns on? They terrify my dog. She tries to go out and get in the car so I can take her away.

ccc by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MG3620 jams every time.

A relatively new (3 months) Pixma MG3620 started jamming every print yesterday. Mechanically the problem is the following: At the back of the input tray there is a white diagonal wall, to guide the paper into the turn during printing. At one point on...

LWRS by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma TS9120 won't feed paper from rear

I just set up my Pixma TS9210. I want to print a document (from my computer) using the rear paper feed, but the printer just gives me an error message that there's no paper in the (front) cassette. The paper is loaded correctly, as far as I can tell....

TS5150 Printer Ink

Hi,I have a new TS5150, new last week and hardly used. The colour cartidge shows as being empty. This cannot be true surely?  How do I reset it to show the ink as full please? Thanks 

cuffley by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MG3022 won't scan error message

I have re installed the software two times and still get the same error message.  What to do now? "a required file is missing or corrupted, r settings are incorrect.  Try the installation again.  "  thank you,.

amertat by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements