Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CANON MX924 : DVD PRINTING

Hallo, I have been using this printer for the past 3 years and printing 1000's of dvds. - no problem.  All of a sudden, it doesnt want to print the black ink.  Been using the same generic cartridges all along.  Done ink spooling, cleaning etc.Can som...

Canon MG5422 Will not print

I have cleaned nozzles, checked all that I know to check and it just won't print. Wait, I take that back, sometimes it prints when I tell it to, but most of the time it just goes through the motions of printing with nothing actually printed on the pa...

Paper not feeding, rollers won't roll!

Hi, I have the same printer and the paper just wont feed. I've cleaned the rollers but I think they aren't even moving which I think is the actual problem I have now identified. The printer turns on, but every time i try to print or photocopy somethi...

Liv2019 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Pixma MG2520

just opened my printer after a long time of just storage (came bundled)    but it was missing the included Ink cartridges (everything else was included)how can i proceed to correct this issue.  The retailer will no longer help

synergyx by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG7720 scanning

My MG7720 used to scan from the control panel on the top which allowed me to select between document, photo, and auto scan. It suddenly stopped working; I can still scan from the Quick Menu but, it will only save as a pdf. I need jpg or jpeg files. W...

Resolved! TR8520 Doesn't go to sleep, it just shuts off.

My printer seems to be shutting off entirely if I don't use it for more than a couple hours. It goes compeletely dark, and if I try to print something, nothing happens unless I actually go into the other room and hit the power button. I once set trie...

PIXMA MP990 - Ink Absorber

I love my printer/scanner but I'm now receiving a message that the ink absorber is almost full.  Canon no longer supports this printer.  Is there a way to clean the ink absorber or do something so that my printer won't stop working when the ink absor...

pfei46 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

pixma TS3120

Fairly new printer. First time cartridge replacement. Will not print. Flashing yellow light on color. Error 1 & 3.Running Windows 10

k13 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MP Navigator X and macOS Mojave

Hello,  I have a MX 432. All of a sudden the printer works but not the MP Navigator portion. I have the newest software I believe which is 5.1.2 Please help.  I did not want to uninstall the entire program due to fear of losing my documents. But what...

bbiancae by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

cartridge stuck in printer

MG7120--cartriige misplaced and stuck inside right hand corner of priinter. Cannot open it enough to remove it ; Code C000. Please help-how to  remove it ?

sabu by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements