Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Image Garden on Mac

How do I get My Image Garden for the iMac?  The CD I have that came with the printer (MX922) says it is for a Windows machine.  And I can't find My Image Garden in the Canon Utilities folder.  I see a manual for it there, but not the software.  When ...

mary0552 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

canon pixma T5050

worst printer in the world or am i just unlucky. when i bought it, the spec had a tick at the side of auto duplex and it does not do this.  when i try to print wirelessly it takes forever if at all.  sometimes it says printer not responding.  sometim...

Malcolmg by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma IP1500 dying?

I have had three of these printers in a row and I love them.  I have had this one for about 3 years.  It now seems to be overheating.  It only prints blank pages.  I have changed both ink cartridges.  Does it just need cleaning? 

stattad by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

MG5220 - Cannot Start MP Navigator EX

We have a PIXMA MG5220, setup for wireless.  It has worked fine for years for printing and scanning.  We have one PC and one Mac.  Recently replaced the PC with a new Dell XPS running Windows 10 x64 Home.  Installed the current printer drivers and th...

Pixma MP495 won't print black

I hadn't used my Pixma MP495 for a while and when I went to use it I found that it prints color OK but won't print black, even with a new cartridge. I tried the Deep Cleaning process 3 times, but still no black. Does anyone know any other things I ca...

chippy by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MX920 copier

The copy function on my printer does not work at all. The printer works, but the copier doesn't. Blank page ejects. I cleaned the printer head, and did all the other maintenance things, but still no copies. Any ideas for me?

2cpareck by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma 870 stopped scanning after MacOS update

My Pixma870 will print but not scan after I updated my Mac OS to Mojave.There were no driver updates to download from Canon. Are there any workarounds?  I really don't want to buy another printer at this point.  And the printing function is fine.Than...

TS5000 & TS6000 series stopped printing

Both printers are connected to my network via wifi and are seen by my computers. They are listed in the device manager.  Pages will line up in the Q but will not print. This is a recent development. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. I have no idea ...

jalatta by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MX870 stopped scanning

I have an MX 870 that I've used successfully for years.  All of a sudden, when I try to scan, I get a "Scan failed" message, no matter which options I choose.  I am using a Dell XPS 15 with Windows 10.  I checked the Twain folder and nothing is in th...

bpc by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements