Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG4250 clean printer head?

I have not used my printer for about 6/7 weeks and print quality using a brand new cartridge is bad - some lines are readable but some are very feint. Seems to be the Print Head is clogges from what I have read.  I have performed the Cleaning program...

What do I do with the CD/DVD Tray

I realize this seems like a trivial question, but I'm just trying to keep things organized  and not break this new printer.  I just printed some CD/DVDs following the manual and printer screen  instructions.  That worked fine.  But at the end of the ...

Bikeme1 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! cannot start mp navigator ex 4.1

hi, I have a canon MX 410, I try to use MP navigator ex 4.14 that I have just downloaded on my new computer with windows 8.1.when I try to open it I get this message:I can print so I guess the driver is ok. The only problem is to scan and handle the ...

mp navigator error.GIF
lalrecht by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My Image Garden on Mac

How do I get My Image Garden for the iMac?  The CD I have that came with the printer (MX922) says it is for a Windows machine.  And I can't find My Image Garden in the Canon Utilities folder.  I see a manual for it there, but not the software.  When ...

mary0552 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

canon pixma T5050

worst printer in the world or am i just unlucky. when i bought it, the spec had a tick at the side of auto duplex and it does not do this.  when i try to print wirelessly it takes forever if at all.  sometimes it says printer not responding.  sometim...

Malcolmg by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma IP1500 dying?

I have had three of these printers in a row and I love them.  I have had this one for about 3 years.  It now seems to be overheating.  It only prints blank pages.  I have changed both ink cartridges.  Does it just need cleaning? 

stattad by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

MG5220 - Cannot Start MP Navigator EX

We have a PIXMA MG5220, setup for wireless.  It has worked fine for years for printing and scanning.  We have one PC and one Mac.  Recently replaced the PC with a new Dell XPS running Windows 10 x64 Home.  Installed the current printer drivers and th...

Pixma MP495 won't print black

I hadn't used my Pixma MP495 for a while and when I went to use it I found that it prints color OK but won't print black, even with a new cartridge. I tried the Deep Cleaning process 3 times, but still no black. Does anyone know any other things I ca...

chippy by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements