Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IP 7250 does not print specific parts of a page

My IP7250 on PC with W10x64bit started to skip whole parts of the page. Skipping means not printing them (I am not talking about moving paper too fast so printer head cannot put ink on it, it sounds like it is printing but there is no ink on specific...

Print error
Ivanhoe by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Selphy CP1300 Print Quality

I just purchaed the Selphy CP1300! I printed some pictures off my laptop & they are more blury & darker than the photo on my laptop. Also when I try to print the picture as a 4x6 it says the picture isn't big enough. Can someone please help me? I don...

TS6120 prints yellow background

As of about a week ago my Canon TS6120 started printing a light yellow background no matter what I print. I didn't change any settings. Both the rear feed and the regular feed do this.  My documents do not have a yellow background.

Resolved! TS6320

Hello, I have the above printer on my computer which uses Windows 8.1 as it's OS.  I went to use it today and I can't change from a landscape orientation to a portrait orientation?  I've used the printer before without any problem changing the orient...

Printer Canon MG-2520 issue new ink

So i ordered a new ink cartriage and when i load it and try to print this is what it says I have tried many things, but yet nothing. The ink i have is the 245 black XL PG-245XLwhich is on the list of inks for this printer. SO i am at a loss, anyone c...

90ac3a7247618dd77a0f3974fd6e70db.png

Canon PIXMA MX492 scanner problem

Hello,  I have been trying to scan documents with my Canon PIXMA MX492 printer/scanner and it was working fine and then I started getting an error message. I have attached what the error message looks like, I have tried everything suggested but it st...

Screen Shot 2020-05-11 at 5.58.12 PM.png
asanti5 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma TR8520 not staying on line

I am using a TR8520 with an iPhone and a Windows 10 computer. I have to repeatedly reconnect to the WiFi wireless LAN settins to reactivate it each time I restart the computer or phone after they have not used the printeer for a coule of hours. Why?

DrJohn by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma ts6020 won't print Cyan

I'm having an issue where my printer simply refuses to print Cyan consistently. I have changed the cartridge several times to new cartriges, so it shouldn't be an issue there. When I print the test page, Cyan is usually just completely missing. If I ...

Invelios by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

canon mx492 not responding

so...i've got a canon mx492 printer. when the power cable is plugged in, the middle light flashes 1 time, the light above the "on" button flashes 2 times, then the light on the far right above the triangle shape turn a solid orange. nothing on the pr...

niconez by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements