Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! canon Pixma TS8220

I have a new pixma ts8220. It seems to be working well but i have very few printer options. I can print in grayscale or color, 30 or 600 DPI, portrain and landscape, and a few paper options. These seem to be all I can access no matter what applicatio...

mikesil by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Error code 6000

I have an Pixma MX490, and I just installed it on my new computer. I keep getting an error code of 6000. There are no paper jams, or anything. Everytime I try to print, it starts blinking green to orange. Can anybody help me on this issue?

MG2522 Photo printing

Hello, I am John, Not very computer or printer friendly, i know very litle, something to do with age i guess. Bu my question is I am trying to print photor on 4X6 photo glossy cards, but when i go to print, it states that the picture does not fit on ...

Mebeace by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Port In Use

I have a Canon MX490 black and white printer. It normally prints with no issue on my computer, windows 10 1909 (I set it up with mine, I have all the canon software, etc.) but sometimes my boyfriend's doesn't always print. We are attempting to printa...

PIXMA 8300 series won't scan from Catalina

A lot of people seem to have a version of this problem. I have a new iMac running Catalina 10.15.5 and a new Canon Pixma TS 8350 printer. I ran all the installation software suggested by Canon, and it prints very well, but it won't scan from the Mac....

Livfoss by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922 paper jam under the printer

Hi, my cat bounces on the paper sheet just as it was pulled inside the printer for a job printed on both sides. It jammed in the paper feeder, and the paper is (barely) visible only from the underside of the printer, when I remove both cassettes. I d...

Canon MP280 Won't Print Cyan

I have just replaced my 210 (Black) and 211 (Color) printer cartridges and the Cyan will not print - everything comes out black and pink.  I have executed the Cleaning, Deep Cleaning, Nozzle Check, etc. and it just doesn't work.  Any ideas other than...

meckhart by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

5B00 on Pixma MX882 - Need to reset counter

I have had this printer for years and LOVE it. It has been the best printer we have EVER had. We print labels, photos, handouts, and reports. These prints are the best color and don't bleed. However ... we now have the 5B00 ink absorber error. I have...

Wrong cyan color

I have a question regarding MG7120.Suddenly, the cyan color changed. This affects the photos. I did not change the cartridges.The indicator shows half cyan ink level. Nozzle cleaning did not produce improvements. What could it be and can it be correc...

past.jpg now.jpg
edc by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

TS8320 Printer - Wont Complete Setup

Can anyone help out there? Brand new out of the box - printer seems fine - alignment done - ready to goTry to open the Canon_IJ setup —says ERROR Enter administrator login details to start this software. I click OK and everything disappears. Round an...

Can't Prient Due to Constent Printing Errors

Why is it that I am constantly having printing errors (Printer error has occurred. - support code 5100)?  I have performed the troubleshooting steps (Cancel printing, turn off the machine. Then clear the jammed paper or protective material that is pr...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements