cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

entering numerics on a G 4000 series not working

naushi
Contributor

I am trying to set up network manually and trying to enter network password. I can type upper and lower case but having problems entering numbers. According to documentaiton press the star key once to enter upper case, twice to enter lower case, three times to enter numbers - I did press three times and number one displays :1 on LCD however when I press the digit it displays the star key on lcd. It is supposed to display the number I am keying. Please help 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Canon : PIXMA Manuals : G4000 series : Entering Numbers, Letters, and Symbols

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

naushi
Contributor

Folks - thank you for your attention - I got it to work. The instrucitons in the manual are fine. It was a different problem 

Canon : PIXMA Manuals : G4000 series : Entering Numbers, Letters, and Symbols

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements