Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS9120

Sometimes prints all or portions of  text in red when set for gray scale.

jhst by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Scan 35mm Slides

How do I scan 35mm slides using my Pixma MX882 multi-function printer? I've tried scanning using Irfanview and Adobe Acrobat without success. I have the template for the slides. 

Resetting error on printer

Hi!I have a canon TS3120. I’m trying to print something but from my phone it says that there’s paper jam. I checked several times, nothing. It shows error on the printer. How can I reset it?Thanks

Magalie by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MG3022 Printer wont show up on devices

So my friends have had a printer for a few years now and they told me it wouldn't show up when a device is searching for the printer. So I did a new setup on my tablet as if I got it for the first time and they were correct. The printer does not show...

Resolved! Remove printer hard drive

I have a Pixma MX860 that's nine years old and has failed.  Sicne it's not worth it for me to repair, I replaced it.  Now, I'd like to remove the hard drive before I recycle it.  Can someone verify that it does have a hard drive?  And, if so, where c...

MX492 error meesage with no code

My MX492 printer is connected to the same WiFi network my laptop is on. My laptop picks up the connection when searching for a printer and shows connected. Everytime I try to print, I get an error message. There is no error number or any information,...

Mx310 Will print but wont copy

After installing a new black ink cartridge I can print from the computer but when I try to copy on the printer nothing comes out. No error message pops up but it does say copying like it should be working. I have removed and reinstalled the cartridge...

Dman by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma G4200 cartridge

Hello, Does anyone know what black and colored cartridges does the Canon Pixma G4200 use? I Googled around and kept seeing the PG-243 cartridge for the black cartridge. I checked the compatibility and it does not list my printer. So, I'm wondering wh...

Limit by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ink Cartridge stuck in Pixma MG7150

I was trying to carefully replace the yellow printer cartridge on the above inkjet printer, when the locking tab sheared off, I was not using any force, just finger pressure as usual,  so I assume it was a plastic failure in situ. Now I have the cart...

andy5 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

pixma mg3220 won't print head alignment page

I have a pixma mg3220 running windows 7, it started printing a bad shadow. So i am trying to do the print head alignment procedure but every time it tries to print the alignment page it stops 1/4 of the way in and i get a P02 error. I have to power o...

whywhyme by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements