Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Driver available to download

I am trying to connect my Canon Pixma MG5220 printer to my MacBook Air. I tried to go to the Canon website to download the driver but it says there is not one. What do I do? 

LindseyG by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG3520 does not recognize new black ink cartridge

I am using the MG3520.  I installed a new black ink cartridge and it will not update.  I have cleaned the nozzle and have done the deep cleaning, MULTIPLE times in addition to the bottom plate cleaning and roller cleaning.  I wiped the contacts on th...

axamiona by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error message incorect printhead (U052)

I suppose that since there was a class action lawsuit for this error regarding the wrong printhead several years back that putting  my name on the list is moot. Now, all of a sudden this problem arrises with my PIXMA MP620 and I cannot use the printe...

Dolon01 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

new printer G4120 will not print

Just set up my new printer followed all steps. Everything seemed to be working fine did test prints from mobile device & tablet but when I went to print a word document it goes through the process but nothing prints on the paper it’s completely blank...

New MX922 won't print

Hello, I have just purchased and installed a new Pixma MX922 printer and connected it wirelessly to my home network.  Going through the install I put in the ink cartridges (all light up) and attempted to go through the print head alignment.  The page...

gojurick by Apprentice
  • 27 replies
  • 5 likes

Black ink print double (mg5650)

Hi everybody! My printer print everythink double and smeared. But, just the black! I bought new print head, but the problem is same. What do you think, what is the problem? Example photos: PHOTO_1 PHOTO_2 Thanks for reply!

MG 3620 error lights blink 26 times and then repeat

Hi, I haven't found any thing like on DuckDuckGo or this forum.  Power and error lights alternate 26 times the WIFI indicator is on continuosly.  My computer sees the MG3620 but reports that it is offline.  Anybody have an idea what this means.  I ha...

jmayoral by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MX922

I have been scanning and printing many photos and documents over the last week.  Last night, I suddenly was unable to print documents.  I can still scan and print photos, though.  All of the settings seem to be correct for printing docs.  I have unpl...

dahaffey by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Win 10 support

Thinking of buying a MG2525 printer will Win 10 64bit support this unit Win 10 has quit some support and they won't print I have a MX 310 that they quit and it won't print now just gives a blank page Thanks for help

ben74820 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! PIXMA MX492 PRINTER SCANNER SOFTWARE

application on original mac opens with option to print or scan .  on other devices in home, it only  shows option to  print.... tried updating drivers and software on new laptop but it doesnt make a difference.  only shows print option... it works f...

REVLIN by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements