Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! TS 3322 printer

I use the canon print app for my iphone .I want to align and clean cartridges,but it asks for a password,I was told to use the serial number,but this does not work.How if possible can i set this to something else?Any info would be appreciated.thank y...

Delete MP Drivers, then reinstall MP Drivers

Hello I have a Canon TS6050 printer and have got this message when I try and use the scanner"Scanner reported an error - A required file is missing or corrupted, or settings are incorrect. Try the installation again."  I've read online that I need to...

paolo99 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MX892 printing blank pages

My printer has been working just fine. However, just today one of the cartridges was low, so I replaced it.  Now when I try to print it just spits out blank pages. I ran the test to check for clogged nozzles, but the all blocks print beautifully.  Wh...

salachic by Apprentice
  • 66 replies
  • 3 likes

Canon Pixma MG2100

I work with a company that uses a Canon Pixma MG2100 with a usb cable (not wirelessly) that they share into the citrix environment which is not relevant because the problem they are having happened way before they made the move to citrix. The problem...

Resolved! Pixma MG3600 driver gui missing interactions buttons

I have a Pixma MG3620 and using latest driver win-mg3600-1_0-mcd on Windows 10. The problem is the GUI windows from the driver does not show the buttons for me to go forward with the install. Computer: HP Compaq Elite 8300 SFFVideo card: NVIDIA GeFor...

GUI.PNG
ggirf14 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! PIXMA MX 492 windows 10 install error

I have just recently purchased an HP laptop running windows 10 and am trying setup my Canon MX 492 printer as a network printer.  I have two other laptops running windows 7 and they installed the printer just fine.  I have downloaded the installation...

klogan70 by Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922 ink will not flow

My wifi works and when I go to print either photo or plain paper the printer spits out the paper but no ink. I have replaced 4 cartriges and the last still has 1/4 ink left according to monitor.  Any suggestions?

jimaica by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MG3022-macOS 10.15 Compatability

I'm getting a issue when I try print/add the printer- "You need to install software to use this printer. To install the software, choose App Store… from the Apple menu. If the software for your printer isn’t available in App Store…, contact the manuf...

Mis-alignment

I have a Cannon Pixma MG2520 that is several years old and never had a problem with it, ever. Now I have mis-alignment in my black print (can't tell about the color).  The letters are like the orignal letter and a ghost letter.  I tried the alignment...

Texas001 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

USB Port on Pixma G6020?

Canon Pixma G6020 has an option to scan to USB.  However, either I am blind, or there is no USB port.  Can someone tell me which?  (I'm blind, or there is a USB port--then please tell me where it is) Thanks

Multiple Printer Problems - Brand New

Doesn't Canon have assistance for brand new purchase of printers?  I can't locate a number or any part of the Canon website where I can get in touch with someone for assistance.  I used to have a Canon Pixma MX series printer that worked great for me...

Canon Selphy CP1300 Drivers

Hello,  I just bought this printer and the drivers will not download onto my computer.  We have tried everything.  Can you help please. I live in Canada.  I have windows 10-64x Sherry

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements