Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon TS-6000 - more info

I downloaded an installation file from Canon and I reinstalled the printer. I now have the printer connected wirelessly to my laptop. I printed a nozzle check page and all colors come out fine. No clogs - but the top line of the page where the grid o...

PV1 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Start Up CD

Hi, I am trying to locate a start up CD for my iP6700D. Can anyone offer any assistance ? Thank you.

Canon G6040 Windows 10 issues

Hi,I have Canon G6040 with my Windows 10 system and it works fine.I have connected it with ethernet cable.The problem is that it seems the drivers are not working properly.Each time I print something most of the times the print is delayed from 15 min...

Resolved! MX922 Scanner stopped working all of a sudden.

I have a Canon PIXMA MX-922 and the scanner stopped working (right in the middle of something important). It was working fine for like two years, now it's kaput. It prints fine on USB. I've googled this and see lots of similar questions but nothing I...

scanner error 2.PNG scanner error.PNG

TR 8520 printing problems

I previously had the MX 922 and loved it, until it just stopped printing.  I bought the TR 8520 thinking it would be a quick plug and play...not.I cannot consistently get this printer to print.  After I got it set-up it was printing fine.  Now I can'...

Tjfeast by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

model number

hi not able to find model no.seriel no-lsvbxxxxxpl help [Masked serial number per forum guidelines]

bire83 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon printer Pixma TR4500 Series

Something went wrong in my computer settings. I could scan documents and save in the c drive until now. Then I added an antivirus protecter programme and error messages started to come. Then I removed the antivirus protector programme. But still i ge...

KUMAR by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements