Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MG7720 Won't Print

My Pixma printer is printing blank pages. I have tried following directions in a previous post (disconnect power cord, re-install cartridges, perform cleaning, test print page). Nothing is working.  I have tried calling Customer Support. They need my...

atloomis by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

TS5020 Scanner problems

I had been having issues using the scanner wireless so I updated the drivers. It didn't solve the problem so I've been plugged in - but now I am getting the following error. I got the same error a few weeks ago and I downloaded and reinstalled the dr...

Screen Shot 2020-09-01 at 11.13.53 AM.png
Des1313 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PiXMA TR8520 Driver issues

I down loaded the drivers from Canons website and installed them on my wifes pc. However when I went to make the TR 8520 the default printer it  said that it didn't have any drivers. The printer didn't come with a disk so I have to down load to my pc...

jdarsnek by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MG3600 input paper jam

Pressing the print button the printer grabbed about 20 sheets of paper in the feed tray and took them in all at once. The stack of papger got all the way into the printer. It is still visible through the feed slot. Tried all the trouble shoot paper j...

Pixma TR4522 New Printer Issue

Hi I bought a new Canon Pixma TR4522 from Walmart this week and set it up as per the instructions. After installing the ink cartridges, I tried to print a test page and got an error message saying that the "Ink may have run out". This is ridiculous a...

Canon_Error.JPG
sirakhil by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Pixma MP560 scan issue

Hello, I am settting up this printer and having an issue with scanning.  All is well with printing, but I can't get it to scan.  The printer says it is preparing the document to scan, but keeps going back to "place document on glass and press go" - ?...

DL11 by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MX 920 stopped showing up in network

I have a Canon MX920 printer and 2 Win 10 computers in a wired home network. Everything has been working just fine for over a year and all of a sudden starting this week my downstairs computer can't find my 920 printer.  I have the MX920 and also a ...

G7020 Printer- Print Job Restart

I recently bought the G7020 Printer and I am loving what it can do, but I am also having some issues. I bought this printer specifically so that I could do large print jobs for homeschool. When I do a print job that is large (ex 75+ pages- may not be...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements