Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS6220 stopped connecting to laptop

When I try to connect I get a message 'Log in from your smart phone or tablet" But when I type the link into Google search it says no results. Scanning the QR code won't work either. Help!

Mo766 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MP520 and Catalina

Hi, I have a MP520 printer.  Just got a new Mac laptop with Catalina (OS X 10.15).  Tried to add printer, it does recoginze the MP520 but then asks for software.  There is a short list of software from Espon, etc... nothing from Canon.  Apparently Ca...

mar10029 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Question about PIXMA TS9500

Hi, I just got my Canon Pixma 9500 and I have a question about the trays.  First of all, what is the reason for 2 (front and rear) and how do I determine which one to use? Thanks

pslane1 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

OpenPrinter Error on Start-up

Im trying to set up my printer with my laptop (Windows 10, v 10.0.18362) I've downloaded the driver package. When I try to execute the Print Head Alignment, i get an error "OpenPrinter Error". When I go through windows printer settings, it says "Driv...

aoibhell by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

mx-532 paper blockage

I've had my the printer for some time with only an occasional paper jam which was soon fixed.Whenever I attempt to print,  the paper will move about an inch into the printer and stop. If I pull the sheet back out I see that the paper has some damage ...

ahaha by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Print both sides

I have a Pixma TS3122, which does not have 2-sided printing. However, I see that in Paper Handling one can choose Odd Only or Even Only, and that there is a Collate choice. So I figure you CAN print two-sided if you simply take the stack out and flip...

Pixma TR4520 error code 9500

Hello all. My first post !!     I cant seem to get any where on what an Error code 9500 means and what to do about it. this Pixma tr4520 was bought 2019 and has hardly been used which i wonder could  be a problem.  This printer itself starts up when ...

DMax1982 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannon Pixma TS5120

When I make 2 sided copies in black, the print is light blue on both sides despite the original being in black & white. I put in a new black ink cartridge. I do not have trouble with single sided copies. Please help

Patski by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! TS6020 scanning problem

I'm on Mac OS 10.14.3 (Mojave). I have reinstalled both the regular drivers and the scan utility, and I keep getting the message '"A required file is missing or corrupted, or settings are incorrect. Try the installation again.' Is there any solution ...

dinorat1 by Apprentice
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon U Scan Utility

Can I use the Canon U Scan Utility with a MX432 printer? I bought a MX742 and the utility came with the new peinter.  Can I use the U Scan Utility with the older MX432?

ttbrogan by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922 will not power up

My faithful printer will not turn on today. The power button did illuminate the copy light briefly, then it lost power entirely. I've tried removing the power supply, using different power outlets--nothing seems to work. Do these printers just sudden...

medeab by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements